John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum ★★★★½

Jaw-dropped! Breath-taken! Mind-blown!

I couldn't help but be in complete awe of this masterly orchestrated dance of death that unfolded for 130 minutes with ruthless intensity. And even though my cheeks hurt from grinning throughout the film's runtime, I'm definitely not complaining because it was totally worth it. What Keanu Reeves & Chad Stahelski have managed to pull off for the third time in a row is a rare cinematic feat that cements the John Wick saga as the new benchmark for action filmmaking.

A vicious, violent & vengeful delight that finds Death's very emissary in full annihilation mode as he employs books, knives, guns & swords to smash, stab, shoot & slice his way through a legion of assassins, Parabellum is another stylishly filmed, furiously paced & relentlessly savage instalment that features some of the finest action set pieces & extraordinary stunt choreography ever committed on film to deliver yet another high-octane, full-throttled & adrenaline-fuelled action masterpiece.

A powerful, potent & polished blend of kinetic direction, meticulous production design, astounding camerawork, smart editing, stupefying action & splendid score that's spearheaded by Keanu Reeves' swashbuckling performance & is all the more uplifted by excellent support from the rest, Chapter 3 is a slick, sharp & sophisticated sequel that takes the action elements of its predecessors and kicks them up a notch to finish as one of the best offerings of its genre.

Full review at: wp.me/p3KleJ-8e6