White Girl

White Girl

Somewhere in Hollywood ...
Studio: Alright, Beth. Tell us what you've got in store for us.
Elizabeth Wood: Let's do a movie about a white girl! I've got the script ready and all!
Studio: But there are already thousands of movies about white girls and zero about greygender otherkins. What makes your movie idea worth spending money on? What's it about anyway?
Elizabeth Wood: Well, it's about a white middle class girl who moves to a lower-class neighborhood ...
Studio: Go on.
Elizabeth Wood: ... and, shortly after her arrival, falls in love with a Latino Ken doll!
Studio: Excellent, Beth.
Elizabeth Wood: Oh, and the lead gives a guy on her job a blow job the very same day she starts working there, after only eight minutes of running time!
Studio: Hang on, Beth. Aren't you getting a little bit ahead of yourself?
Elizabeth Wood: Wait, let me continue. What if I told you that the Latino is a drug dealer and that the main character gets heavily involved with the drug scene because of him?
Studio: Uh, Beth ...
Elizabeth Wood: Oh, and when the main character doesn't sell drugs, she spends most of her time partying hard to trash music, doing drugs and having passionately unpassionate sex! One time, she also does coke off a guy's dick!
Studio: That sounds an awful lot like your average Swedish teen film, Beth.
Elizabeth Wood: Shut up! The kids are going to love it!
Studio: Okay, Beth. Who's going to play the protagonist by the way?
Elizabeth Wood: Morgan Saylor.
Studio: Literally who, Beth?
Elizabeth Wood: Oh, and I want Brian Marc to play her love interest.
Studio: I don't know, Beth. Are you sure you want to do this? Because right now, I don't see it, Beth. Give me one legitimate reason why the studio should proceed with your project.
Elizabeth Wood: Don't you have any gender quotas to fill in the direction department!?
Studio: ($ ͜ʖ$) *ka-ching* ALRIGHT GUYS! LET'S GET TO WORK!

2/10