Spider-Man: Far from Home

Spider-Man: Far from Home ★★★★★

Everywhere I go, I see his face.

theres something about Tom Holland and his portrayal of Spider-Man that makes me jump and down with utter glee and joy. he’s the best Spidey. he has been for awhile now. and i could watch him swing around and flip on the big screen for the rest of my life.

Spider-Man: Far From Home also has me jumping up and down with utter glee. i felt very giddy and happy watching this film. it works as a Spidey film, a teen romance film, a GREAT epilogue to the Infinity Saga, and a wonderful, jaw-dropping sneak peak into a post-Stark MCU. Jon Watts nails yet again by making a more confident, action-packed, and, above all, a fun film about a young hero with the weight of the world on his shoulders. it was awesome. i swear i have taste, but this movie had me smiling and laughing so much it felt impossible for me not to love. it’s no future Oscar winner, but it made me feel some kinda way and that’s what it’s all about. anyways, Jake Gyllenhaal is AMAZING as Mysterio. there is a Mysterio SEQUENCE that has Doctor Strange level eye-popping visuals. Zendaya was good as MJ here too after her okay-ish appearance in Homecoming, but i loved her from the instant she came into frame here. her and Holland have cute chemistry too. ok i’ve been rambling for awhile now and it’s 3:55 a.m. so i’ll wrap it up. Far From Home weaves together a fun little Spider-Man story that i just adored with my whole heart. top four MCU. better than Homecoming & quite possibly best Spider-Man film since Raimi’s Spider-Man 2. it’s a fucking blast. and there is mid-credits scene that may go down in history as the best mid-credits scene yet. bring some brown pants. or white pants. whatever you think is best so pick your poison!! ok i’m out. i love you Spider-Man!!!

Connor McLaughlin liked these reviews