Avengers: Endgame

Avengers: Endgame ★★★★★

I hate putting this as my #1 MCU movie, and also putting it in my top 50 all time after only one watch and one sleep. But this is just everything I hoped for, and I'm so glad I actually have been on this journey. I won't add this to any list except my 2019 tracker until I watch this at least one more time.

In 2008, my mom took my brothers and I to see Iron Man and we freaking loved it. I was 13 and having a good time at the theater. I missed The Incredible Hulk, Captain America: The First Avenger, and Thor in theaters. But ever since The Avengers, I have seen each in theaters, and most of them with my younger brother.

We saw Infinity War with a couple of other people, and that was an experience. I also loved Civil War and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 1 especially more than the others. We have made theories, read up on other theories, obsessed over trailers, and eaten pounds of popcorn with gallons of soda. Avengers: Endgame made it all worth it.

I will never forget this movie. It will hold a special place in my heart. I was in an active but not too obnoxious theater. I was with friends. I had my popcorn with butter and my Mr. Pibb. I was smiling for so much of this movie, and I even had some welling of tears in my eyes.

Thank you, Marvel.