Little Women

Little Women ★★★★

“you’ll be bored of him after two years, we’ll be interesting forever!!!!!!”

sag screening @ the dga !!!!!!! skip all the way down if ya wanna know some stuff they said in the q&a lol

BITCH I SUCCESSFULLY SNUCK INTO A SAG SCREENING TONIGHT AND I AM FUCKING LIVINGGGGGGGGGGG BOY WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS THE BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE (not really but it was a fucking good night!!!!!!)

ANYWAY I DON’T WANNA SAY MUCH BUT THESE LITTLE WOMEN ???????? THEY R THE MOTHER I NEVER HAD. THE SISTERS THAT EVERYBODY WOULD WANT. THE FRIENDS WE ALL DESERVE. I DON’T KNOW A BETTER GROUP OF PEOPLE. I DON’T KNOW A BETTER GROUP.

IT’S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I SMILED AS BIG AT THE END OF A FILM AS I HAVE AT THE END OF THIS ONE!!!!!!! I’M SO HAPPY GOD I’M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN’T STOP CRYING/SMILING!!!!!!! I LUV THIS FILM I LUV THESE CHARACTERS I LUV EVERYTHING I LUV IT ALL I LUV IT ALL I LUV IT ALLLLLLLLLLLL.

SAOIRSE IS PERFECT BUT OHHHH MY FUCKING GOD FLORENCE FUCKING PUGHHHHHHHHH. FLORENCE PUGH FLORENCE PUGH FLORENCE PUGHHHHHHHHH. SHE CARRIED THIS SHIT. SHE CARRIED IT AND SHE THRIVED. I ALWAYS CALL SAOIRSE AND FLORENCE THE YT GIRL VERSIONS OF ME BUT IN THIS FILM ESPECIALLY IT WAS FLORENCE/AMY IMFVSJFJDJ. I MIGHT FUCK AROUND AND TAG THIS UNDER “FILM ABOUT ME” FOR AMY MARCH ALONE. FUCK. she also has the most notable/quotable lines, and her portrayal of amy made me love her so much more than the previous films ever did. it might have been just bc i luv florence pugh more in general, but ya get the gist of it. I MEAN THE MERE FACT THAT I LOVE AMY MARCH AND AM NOT FEELING ANY OUNCE OF HATRED TOWARDS HER IS A FEAT AMIRITE???? LIKE I WAS ACTUALLY ROOTING FOR HER THIS ENTIRE FILM??? I’VE NEVER ROOTED FOR AMY BEFORE!!!!! so ya. out of all of the sisters, i’d say this was hands down her fucking movie.

ALSO FOR ALL MY FELLOW TIMMY STANS OUT THERE WE ARE BEING FUCKING FEDDDDDDDDDDDD. ALL I WANT IN THIS LIFE IS FOR A MAN TO LOVE ME AND I NEED THAT MAN TO BE TIMOTHEE FUCKING CHALAMET FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK I DON’T KNOW HOW THE FUCK I SURVIVED 135 ENDLESS MINUTES OF HIS BEAUTIFUL FUCKING FACE BC IT WAS SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL HE LOOKED SO GOOD HOLY FUCK I NEVER WANTED TO REDACTED A REDACTED REDACTED MORE IN MY LIFE HOLY HELL HOLY FUCK IT IS DEADASS TWO HOURS AND FIFTEEN MINUTES OF HIM LOOKING SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL WHILE FALLING IN LOVE W EVERY SINGLE WOMAN ALIVE HOLY FUCK I LOVE HIM SO MUCH I FUCKING DIED WATCHING THIS FILM I REALLY DO NOT KNOW HOW I SURVIVED AND WHEN HE KISSED REDACTED I FUCKING AUDIBLY SQUEALED AND SANK IN MY SEAT I COULDN’T DO IT I COULDN’T DO IT THAT IS DEADASS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FUCKING MAN ALIVE WE REALLY WENT ✈️ THIRST HOURS HOLY FUCK THIS MIGHT BE MY FAV ROLE OF HIS AFTER CMBYN HOLY FUCKKKKK HE DID THAT HE FED US HE OWNED THAT I ATE THAT I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM HOLY FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK THAT IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FUCKING MAN ON THIS PLANET EARTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

ANYWAYYYYYY HOLY FUCK I LOVED THIS FILM. EVERYONE KNOWS MY MORTAL ENEMY IN THIS WORLD IS THE YT WOMAN BUT FOR THESE YT WOMEN, I WOULD DIE FOR THEM. I REALLY WOULD. I HAVE NVR LOVED A GROUP OF WOMEN MORE. NEVER. FUCK. FUCK. FUCKKKKKKKKKKK. CAN’T WAIT TO REWATCH THIS A MILLION TIMES MORE WHEN IT HITS THEATERS!!!!!!! FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

my only criticism is that it feels a lil too long but u luv all the characters (and timmy’s face) so much that it’s okay bc u just wanna stay w them forever. also i luvdddd this score so seeing that it was alexandre desplat in the end explained everything.

NOW FOR THE Q&A!!!!!! it was w greta, meryl, saoirse, florence, timmy, and laura. i only jotted down a few things but here ya go:

- no one knew that greta was pregnant til production ended (except florence pugh, but not really bc she found out from a ~~~dream~~~). she hid her pregnancy by wearing 7 layers every day and a bunch of coats, and everyone thought it was weird but no one got too suspicious. also her go-to snack during Lady Bird would be, like, 6-7 bags of hot cheetos a day. for Little Women, it was a wholeass roast chicken.

- timmy and saoirse, bc their characters were so close w one another, were advised by greta to wear each other’s clothes. idk if it was real-life clothes or costumes, but timmy said that basically every day he would go back to his trailer and see like three diff outfits of saoirse clothes to choose from.

- “from marmee march to renata klein, you’ve cornered the market for ‘angry every day’ characters” — the moderator to laura dern

- meryl streep just did this for the money 😩

- meryl streep eats at wendy’s

- florence pugh thought that greta gerwig didn’t know how to press a space bar and that the overlapped lines in the script were a mistake.

- florence and saoirse liked to beat each other up on set and one day during the last few days of filming, florence deadass told saoirse to punch her in the face. and she did. lmfao. florence pugh and i really are the fucking same LMFAO.

“i would want to be respected if i couldn’t be loved.”

ps: wld really love to stop watching shit where e**** s****** ***s!!!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!

pss: LOUIS GARREL IS HOT!!!! almost forgot he was in this but he is just so hot i can’t really forget

carmen liked these reviews