There Is No "I" in Threesome ★★★★★

obviously any person or couple who would film their little relationship is a self indulgent fucking LOSER and this movie proves that

i wonder if i was like 15 years old i would think this couple was cool?? lol i can't think about that rn actually .. all the like indie charm and dancing around apartments drinking wine out of stemless glasses etc

why do people who need an UNGODLY amount on attention and affection think they can just bypass Jealousy?

their plan is to be polyamorous until they get married and then become monogamous... have you heard of anything more asinine lol

i wish i could citizens arrest Sex Perverts

this woman tells her "Boyfriend Husband" that her side piece proclaimed his love to her and she said "i love you" back to him.. and she expects her future husband to be happy about that and is upset when he isn't....These People are sick!!!!! and then she's like "when we have kids i'll stop seeing him!" DELUSIONAL!!!!

anyways sorry idk why i'm so fired up today...

i hope the filmmaker sees this review and changes every facet of his life bc it would make me feel a lot better

----

OH and there's a fucking plot twist at the end I KNEW there was something up with the footage shown throughout this little film UGGGGHH

it's only after he makes the second version of this "documentary" THEN he realizes he's an asshole??? newsflash everyone around you has prolly known that for years wake up!!!!

lucky for him There Are No Zero Stars On My Letterboxd......