Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

98%=πŸŽ–amazing

This is the best animated movie I have seen all year and it will most likely make it in my top 5 of the year because of how much fun I had while watching it and I wasn't expected to love it as much as I did so let's start.

The pros😁
The cast are all fantastic.Shameik Moore as miles morales was fantastic,he is a very entertaining character and likeable as well but he is also very relatable character as well for anyone in his age group and I think Shamiek just did a great job as miles and I think it was perfect casting.Jake johnson as Peter Parker I loved even more,he plays a much more lazier and sick of being Spider-Man Peter and the way the movie explains that I thought was really good and effective plus he is hilarious as Peter as well and the scenes With him and miles I thought were absolutely amazing and so funny.The chemistry between the two is excellent and throughout the movie you really feel their bond and care about it.

The rest of the cast are all extremely good.There are so many actors that pop up in this movie that surprised me like nic cage,mahershala Ali,Brian tree Henry,liev schreiber,John mulaney and even Chris pine and guerd what there are all fantastic especially all the actors on the spider man team who were all extremely cool and funny,I especially liked spider noir and spider ham because i have a soft spot for nic cage and plus spider ham reminded me of looney tunes but all of the team are fantastic and they all have great chemistry with each other besides one member which I will get into in the negative but overall loved the cast in this movie.Plus this has my new favourite Stan Lee cameo ever because it made me laugh and emotional at the same time.Rip Stan lee😭

The animation style is some of the most original and beautiful I have scene in years.It does take a little bit of time to get used to but once you get used to it you will love it,in every scene there is so much on the screen that you can notice from the splashes of colour to the little comic dialogue boxes or just all blends so well together.I saw this movie and 3D and it is worth it because the animation really jumps out at you and makes the film so much better.The animation style for each of the spider people are all very different like spider noir is black and white,spider ham is sort of looney tunes style animation,Penney Parker is anime animation and all the other characters are in the style of animation the whole movie is made in and I thought that was such a unique way animate the characters.If they had all been animated the same you probably could not tell them apart but since they are animated differently you can tell who that character is and I just found it so original and different that I can help but praise it but just all the animation is amazing.

The direction by the many directors Is great.The movie is very fun,this is one of the most entertaining movies I have seen in a while.The movie from scene one is just a non stop entertaining popcorn flick that is also hilarious as well.The opening scene manages to set the tone for the movie while also getting us intrigued into the plot as well and when the main event which links all the characters together the movie becomes a colourful,energetic and just insane action adventure movie with tones of humor especially about the spider man movies,cartoons and comics and it is just all so hilarious and entertaining.There are also some very dramatic moments as well and there were more than a few moments were I was starting to get sad especially this one scene with miles and his dad which nearly brought a tear to my eye but the movie blends action,comedy and drama flawlessly.

This movie is just a comic book fans heaven and I could go on for hours and hours about how much I loved it but I would prefer it if you go in and experience it yourself because it is worth it if you are a comic book fan or just movie fan in general plus this has the greatest after credits scene I have ever scene because of how funny it was but this movie isn't perfect but it is nearly perfect.Β

The cons😑
My biggest flaw is that I think king pin could have been a much more fleshed out character and while we do know his motivation we just don't really get to explore why he is doing what he is doing but I didn't really want him to take away screen time from the spider people besides one.

Penney Parker in my opinion was really annoying in my opinion.I didn't like her spider man machine and I just found her character very uninteresting and silly and I would have replaced her with some other spider person but just overall wasn't a fan of her character and that is it for issues.

The verdict😎
So overall I absolutely loved spider man into the spider verse.It is one of the most entertaining,hilarious,emotional,
unique and original animated movies I have seen ever and it is one of my favourite movies of the year so far and will most likely be in my top 5 of the year and I have very few flaws to say about it.See it as soon as you can because it gets my top recommendation.

Danielrice liked these reviews