Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman ★★★

Wonder Woman was released in 2017 and is the 4th instalment of the DCEU franchise. The movie is directed by Patty Jenkins and stars Gal Gadot playing Wonder Woman, the movie is all about Wonder Woman helping rescue USA pot Steve. As she rescues him she learns about an ongoing war and she does her best to help stop the war. This is where she finds out about Ares the God of war and she defends men in order to defeat Ares and his army. The movie has some good moments with some humour as the Amazonian race meets up with the human race, there is a lot for both groups to learn about the other race. There is also a romance which is not really necessary or very impactful in my eyes but it adds a little more too the story and the emotion towards the end of the film. There is some good action, and a good training montage where we see the past of Wonder Woman as she trains when she’s younger. The action at the end of the film, goes from good action sequences with hand to hand combat too then mainly CGI battles with lights and lots of effects which looses some of the entertainment for me. Overall I’d rate this movie a 3 ⭐️ I didn’t dislike the movie but it is not quite too the level of the previous DCEU movies but I do like wonder woman as a character and will look forward too seeing her in future movies.

Coming soon 🔜Now you see me
Previously🔙In the heart of the sea

David liked these reviews