Wrath of Man

Wrath of Man ★★★★★

Every once in a while you come across that hidden gem in cinema. I’m happy to say that this weeks Wrath Of Man is that hidden. I didn’t know exactly what to expect from this movie other than Jason Statham looking for the people who killed his son. Director Guy Ritchie takes a simple plot and goes very deep with it. I was honestly blown away by this movie. The movie is perfect from start to finish. Yes, perfect. From the pacing to the movies score, your eyes are glued to the screen the entire movie. This is a perfect revenge/action/heist film. Guy Ritchie really did a phenomenal job with this one. I’m not too familiar with his work, but after seeing what he did with this I want to go out and see his work. I seriously can not think of one flaw in this movie. You have your fun action flicks such as “John Wick” or more recently “Nobody”, but this is one of those holy fucking shit this movie is getting dark and intense very fast type of action film. There’s a key moment from the trailer that I wish hadn’t been revealed and had been saved for the movie itself, but that scene is still very powerful. This is one of those rare movies that’ll likely fly under everyone’s radar, but you need to make sure to check this movie out when you can.
A+