That Awkward Moment

That Awkward Moment

That Awkward Moment you realize you're going to be watching yet another 'comedy' in the Sneak Preview in your local theater.

That Awkward Moment when you realize when three guys say: "It's a bet! We'll all stay single!" you know exactly and to a fault how the entirety of the running time will play out. And who the hell makes bets like that?

That Awkward Moment when you realize that Miles Teller and Michael B. Jordan are far too good for crap like this and thankfully make some scenes mildly enjoyable.

That Awkward Moment when you realize I didn't list Zac Effron in the previous comment. Because he is crap here. Really.

That Awkward Moment when you realize that after it's over you laughed twice. Both jokes involve penises.

That Awkward Moment when you realize that they cast a cross breeding of Emma Stone and Mila Kunis as the main love interest. And I don't mean this in a good way.

*spoilery bit. you shouldn't care, but I'm warning you anyway*
That Awkward Moment when you realize that after mistaking her for a whore, having sex with other women while dating her and not attending her father's funeral, Effron still gets the girl in the end. Because he held a speech in a book store. Hollywood 'comedies' seem to think that women are clueless gits.
*end of spoilery bit*

That Awkward Moment when you realize that you've forgotten most of this film as you exit the theater. Although, that could also be considered a blessing in disguise.

DirkH liked these reviews