Hereditary

Hereditary ★★★★★

DON'T ❌❌❌ you swear 🤬🤬🤬 at me, you little shit 💩! Don't you EVER raise 📢📢📢 your voice at me! I am your mother! 🤰🏼👩‍👦You understand? All I do is worry 😞😣😖 and slave 💼💰🔨 and defend 💪🏻💪🏻 you, and all I get back is that fucking face 😒😒😒 on your face 🧑🏻! So full of disdain 🤮 and resentment 😡 and always so annoyed! 🙄 Well, now your sister is dead! 👧🏼☠️⚰️ And I know you miss her 😫💔💔 and I know it was an accident 🤪 🚙 and I know you're in pain 🤕😭 and I wish could take that away for you. I WISH 🧞‍♂️I could shield 🛡🗡👩🏼 you from the knowledge 📚🤔 that you did what you did, but your sister is dead! 👻👻👻 She's gone forever! ⏰⏰⏰ And what a waste... 💩🗑 if it could've maybe brought us together 👪💙 or something, if you could've just said "I'm sorry" 😔💕 or faced up 💪😏to what happened 👧🏼🚏maybe then we could do something with this ⚰️, but you can't take responsibility 🙇🏻‍♂️ for anything! So, now I can't 🚫🚫🚫 accept. And I can't 🙅🏼‍♀️🙅🏼‍♀️ forgive 🤝💛. Because... because NOBODY 👀 admits anything they've done! 🤬🤦🏼‍♀️🚶🏼‍♀️

rosie 🐰 liked these reviews