Matt’s review published on Letterboxd:
1. Yes, I did decide to watch this.
2. I'll be honest. I was bored. Amidst all the vomit and puke and piss and swallowing and puke and upchuck and projectiles and dismemberment and I mentioned puke, right(?), that's....really all it was. It's not much different from a feature-length, satanic-tinged trip down the local alleyway.
3. It's probably a REALLY bad thing that all I got from this was boredom.
4. I have no plans to be bored by the next two in the trilogy.
5. The backstories of the people involved are more disturbing than the movie itself.