The Princess

The Princess ★★★★

Die Hard/The Raid with swords and Joey King as Bruce Willis. Plus an enjoyable dose of smartly executed feminist subtext.

Yes, only 80% of the stunts work while the other 20% are really, really awkward, but I don't care. This is great and I want to see more of it.