Kiki's Delivery Service

Kiki's Delivery Service ★★★★

As someone who has gone through several phases and hobbies, often one thing for a spurt of time, Kiki's Delivery Service touched me in a way that not many films do. I'll find myself enjoying something (a hobby or such) so much for a long time. It will become my routine, my obsession, until one day my love for it begins to fade. I want to keep loving it and try my best too, but I can't force myself to keep enjoying it. When Kiki lost her magic and couldn't get it back, I nearly cried. I could relate to the desperation to get back something that has been a part of you for so long. I know how much hurts because no matter how hard you try, it's something beyond your control. Currently, I love movies more than almost anything in my life (aside from friends and family) and I fear that one day I'll wake up and not want to cram as many movies into my day as possible. The connections formed with these imaginary characters and worlds will deteriorate. I'm not sure what will happen then, but hopefully, like Kiki, I'll be able to get my magic back.