eleanna.’s review published on Letterboxd:
• rlly didn't expect to like it as much as I did.... and it feels wrong
• this was 3 hours long, probably needed tons of extras and crew but the credits were less than 3 minutes?
• you can tell every time Tarantino wrote the n-word on the script, he was probably typing a bit too.. aggressively than usual
• many ppl say the last 30 minutes or so were unnecessary but I think this is what completed Django's arc
• I feel like im missing something with Leo's performance??? He was good yeah but THAT good??
• rlly needed a TW for that Tarantino cameo. god, is he distracting
• "I like the way you die, boy."
• post credit scene yass marvel moment
• the "bye miss Laura" bit was so funny whathsksb,!?!,?! Sometimes Tarantino can actually be funny
• its probably to me what inglorious basterds is to everyone else.... im sorry but it's just superior
• this and kill bill probably are my fav tortellini even though I still hate him
• almost no feet (almost)