Lady Bird ★★★★★

My local cinema threw a lady bird 2002 party to celebrate the opening day of its release (in the uk). So i took my mum and we drank hot chocolate whilst listening to Alanis Morissette. We then went to que and a girl pointed out my lady bird phone case and was like thats so cool and i felt the like the coolest fucking person in the world (i was) so thank you kind girl. My mum also picked me 2 lady bird badges off the counter just incase if i lost the first one she knows i would be very upset.. crying.

All the way through the movie my mum kept turning to me at certain moments between lady bird and her mum where they are having quite the emotional encounter, and my mum would just smile right at my face. She smiled at me when lady bird said her mum has a big heart and loves her very much and a tear raced down my face and into my mouth making me feel all sorts of emotions whilst i was sat next to this hella cute guy hey whats up yeah im with my mum.
We both cried together and laughed together, this was one of those nights i wont forget and i wish i could replay whenever im feeling sad or have had an argument with my mum.

Thanks for coming to my ted talk.

bel liked these reviews