Mamma Mia 2 needed at least 100% more Julie Walters and Christine Baranski. (I want to hook myself up to their combined energy each and every morning for the rest of my life.)
Well THIS (as expected) pasted a big fat grin on my face tonight. (It also made me miss San Francisco desssssperately...)
Randall Park and Abby Ryder Fortson are MVPs and I LOVE how Christophe Beck has changed up his score.
Also, let it be known that Michael Douglas is having THE ABSOLUTE BEST TIME.
Five good things:
- Luke Evans
- Dan Stevens
- Emma Watson's banging ear cuff
- Finally hearing Ewan sing again
- The songs are still ELECTRIC
Five not-so-good things:
- Beast looks unfinished (why not practical FX?)
- Emma Watson flipping between good and not-so-good
- Not enough Tucci
- Watson's face makes me want to cry myself to sleep
- It doesn't need to exist