Spider-Man: Far from Home ★★★★★

There is no review for this diary entry. Add a review?

I got a chance to see Far From Home about a week ago on June 26th. As soon as I got out, I loved it! Great Spidey movie! However, I was a little uneasy about a few things at first. Upon a second viewing, I was able to catch a lot of new things and was able to really appreciate it much more. Certain decisions I was uneasy about I liked a bit more because I already knew what was coming. Even though I still have a few gripes, they’re all very small. Each bit of minutiae that I’m caught up on all come back to one thing— I wanted more. I think it’s a great thing when a movie leaves you wanting more. Spider-Man: Far From Home truly felt like it was ripped right out of the pages of a comic book. As a massive comic book fan and a fan of Spidey’s numerous cartoon runs, this movie is a very true adaption regarding a certain character. Again, it was so true that I felt robbed because I wanted so much more of said character. This performance is kinda the same way I would describe my feelings for Killmonger in Black Panther— so incredible I was begging for more. I know that seems vague but I’ll save more details for a future spoiler-review (maybe even tomorrow when I see it for a third time). This was a great addition to the Spidey franchise and an excellent conclusion to the MCU’s Infinity Saga. It gets me SO pumped for Spidey 3 and the future of the MCU! And it’s got arguably the BEST mid-credit scene EVER!! Spidey still RULES!