Tumblefuckers

I'm quite proud that with nothing but some friends, a phone, and some time, I created and released my first official short film.

I'm quite young, but I do wish I can someday be an artistic filmmaker. I've never really attempted making something, since I don't have a cast, budget, or equipment. There's a quote from James Cameron really helpful in this context.

"Pick up a camera. Shoot something. No matter how small, no matter how cheesy, no matter whether your friends and your sister star in it. Put your name on it as director. Now you're a director. Everything after that you're just negotiating your budget and your fee."

So screw it, I made one. It may not me all that great, but I am getting closer. I shot, directed, edited and made the music for this film. I'd love for you guys to view it and leave feedback.

It's currently listed on YouTube as unlisted (I'll make it public soon), but of course I'll leave the link here.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMbhfIQfyK0

Shoutouts to my good friends and actors, Jordan Left and TheMovieGuy85, who of course helped make this film happen.

Please support this in anyway possible. I'll highly appreciate it.

Evan liked these reviews