• Lucan Reynolds

★★½

49/100 - 2.5/5

• adampp98

★★½

I watched this at a friends birthday party a very very long time ago. I think I must have been in the 7th or 8th grade because I remember not being that old when I watched it. I don't remember too much about it. I think I was probably doing some other things that distracted me while I was supposed to be watching the film. I often have trouble watching movies in large crowds. I wonder what Aziz Ansari thinks…

• Finlay Burrows

★★★

6.3/10

Jesse Eisenberg and Aziz Anzari are for me both actors that I will watch anything they're in. So of course I had to watch this. I was disappointed.

The first ten minutes before the "bad guys" appeared was actually pretty good but the best scenes were all Eisenbergs, those two bad guys just weren't interesting or even enjoyable to watch. The love interest character was written so basically, she was practically just a stock character.

I was suprised when it ended because it was really morally questionable.

• Daryl Purdie

#Filmreview 30 minutes or less ★★ Stoopid criminals swear a lot & get into caper hi-jinks. Does have some funny moments but no LOL from me.

• francesca 🖖

pretend it's half a heart / like

• lenacoppola

what's up with the rape jokes???

• troylee

Can't say I enjoyed it at all...but then again I only watched 25 mins of it.

• Muhmmdfdl

★½

god this was horrible

• tripp465

★½

Fuck you, this movie sucks. Aziz is the only good part of this movie. No one else is funny and it is as if they are just trying to so hard to be funny that they end up being dull and predictable.

• Wulf | Medienjournal

Nicht alles, wo Ruben Fleischer draufsteht, muss auch automatisch gut sein, wie "30 Minuten oder weniger" beinahe eindrucksvoll unter Beweis stellt, denn auch wenn sich Hauptdarsteller Jesse Eisenberg redlich bemüht, dem Geschehen seinen Stempel aufzudrücken, täuscht doch auch er kaum über das reichlich krude und von wenig witzigen Zoten durchzogene Drehbuch hinweg, das allenthalben nur mit gehörigen Abstrichen für unterhaltsame 80 Minuten taugen kann, womit die Kürze des Films eine seiner größten Stärken darstellt.

Mehr gibt es unter:

medienjournal-blog.de/2017/09/review-30-minuten-oder-weniger-film/

• Rebecca

Welp

• maija

½

even jesse eisenberg and aziz ansari couldn't make this film some what bearable