• sha_wujing

    I know this film is getting a lot of hate on here but tbh I found the few funny scenes in the film with Nick Swardson and Michael Peña to make it worth a watch. Come on, it's only 80 minutes long. It also might be helpful to know that this is based on a true story before watching

    View

  • Tom Hodgson

    ½

    Genuinely one of the most two-dimensional, forced, and poor excuses for a comedy I think I've ever seen. I can't wait to forget that this film ever existed.

    Have a nice weekend everyone!

    View

  • kesavan26

    ★½

    The more I think about it the dumber this movie seems. I was going to give it 3 stars but it's just so dumb that I can't.

    View

  • Marcel Michaelsen

    ★½

    Wie nennt man eine Komödie ohne Humor und voller gelangweilt aufspielender Darsteller unter nicht vorhandener Regie? Siehe Filmtitel.

    View

  • Balder

    ★★½

    It is alright. It has a great cast considering the type of movie. Not much to say really as it is a very simple movie. What you see is what you get. Should have been funnier though.

    View

  • kindcroc

    this was on 7mate, which plays mostly fishing shows and “Top 10 Craziest Freakouts!”  A stripper takes off her shirt for no apparent reason

    View

  • Brian Work

    ★★★

    A bit hit or miss. I like the parts with Eisenberg & Ansari, but the McBride/Swardson scenes often feel like they're trying too hard. Ending was abrupt, and felt like there was a scene cut out.

    View

  • Ben Melke

    Ugh.
    Straight-faced the entire time...

    View

  • IShotJR

    ★★★

    "Maybe I should just become a bank robber. I'm pretty good at it. Teachers don't make shit. Bank robbers make bank."
    - Chet


    6.5/10

    View

  • opal

    ★★

    one star for jesse eisenberg and another star for aziz ansari

    View

  • n_pntra

    too scary

    View

  • nicolas1810

    ★★

    Δύο τελειωμένοι τύποι που επιβουλεύονται τα λεφτά του πλούσιου μπαμπά του ενός, συλλαμβάνουν σχέδιο απαγωγής πιτσαδόρου ντελιβερά, του φοράνε μπόμπα γιλέκο και του δίνουν λίγες ώρες διορία για να κλέψει τράπεζα, καθώς χρειάζονται κεφάλαιο κίνησης για το μεγάλο τους σχέδιο. Φευγάτη (εντελώς όμως) κωμωδία, που ναι μεν δεν είναι και τόσο αστεία, η ογδοντάλεπτη της διάρκεια δε, εν είδει αυτογνωσίας, αποτρέπει από τη βαρεμάρα. Ο Τζέσε Άιζενμπεργκ ούτε εδώ φυσικά έχει σταματήσει να μιλάει έχοντας κόμπο στο λαιμό, λες και του έχει κάτσει κανά κομμάτι πίτσα, από αυτές που θα έπρεπε να παραδίδει εντός τριάντα λεπτών από τη στιγμή της παραγγελίας.

    View