• Zach Owens

★★★★

I randomly caught Brian Helgeland's silly, but endlessly charming and immensely enjoyable A Knight's Tale on TV again for the first time in ages. Sometimes you can look through you're entire movie collection and not find something you want to watch, but if it's on TV you can't look away. That was the case again as this film began to play - the late night movie on one of the local stations.

It's hard to believe the film was released…

• Eli Thomas

★★★★★

If you were to only change the set dressing and a handful of specific words in the dialogue, this would legitimately count as the best Western ever made.

• Jae

★★★★★

This movie seriously strikes me in all the right places.
    I love the backstory and the dialogue in this movie.
    Heath's acting is so brilliant too, it makes everything sooooo much better.
    I love how when the time comes he is just as important as an actual knight, and just a regular man becomes royalty.
    Such great writing.

• nani

★★★½

heath ledger can stab me with his stick and let his horse run me over until i bleed to death and i'll still thank him. TOO BAD I CANT BECAUSE HES DEAD

• Isaac Suttle

★★★★

It's 'Rocky' with knights. The film is genuinely entertaining, crowd-pleasing and has a modern edge to its period setting . The characters are terrific and the jousting sequences are shot like a Sergio Leone western stand-off.

• Peter Raleigh

★★★½

A movie winning enough that I forgave it one of the absolute gravest sins in Hollywood: a montage of people accomplishing something set to "Takin' Care of Business."

• Madison S.

★★½

William and his dude pals are a gay throuple

• carly ✨

Jocelyn's "medieval meets early 2000's" style is what I live for

• aneeva erban

★★★

my boi

• Nick

★★★★

God love you, Heath. So do I.

• Steen

★★★½

I used to not really like this, but the more I watch A Knight’s Tale, the more it becomes a big guilty pleasure of mine.

• Ben Umstead

★★★½

The best kind of studio oddity