• Rachael

Littered with continuity errors but my god I can't help but love this. Definitely a guilty pleasure from my childhood. That ballroom scene though...

• Conor Larsen

★★★★

The boys are back in town in this nostalgic medieval tale!

• Peaceful Anarchy

★★½

Formulaic and predictable, but damn if it isn't at least a little fun to watch.

• Aaron Tank

★★★★

Good fun stuff, makes everybody's favorite sport come back to life. Don't ever mention this movie around SCA members of at a RenFest, though... thou shalt be spitted.

• Joana Rodrigues

★★★★½

i'd die for heath ledger. if only.

• Marion

★★★★

I like to revisit old favourites that I haven't seen in almost a decade and realise I still love them.

• Siena

★★★½

um William this is like so embarrassing but i think u may want to get ur stars changed

• heath

★★★★★

I would die for Heath Ledger my soft boy. Also Alan Tudyk is in this and it makes fun of medieval movies that take themselves too seriously so all around p rad.

• Molly Maine

★★★★

If you're scrolling through channels and this is on, you stop, because you've found what you're going to watch.
    The music is fantastic, I love Josephine's many hairstyles, and it's just an absolute fun romp.

• phinneas8052

★★★½

Just makes me miss Heath Ledger and David Bowie.

• Justin Anderson

★★★★

My guiltiest pleasure. I love everything about this movie

• brooke

★★★★

It's a medieval comedy with a 1970's rock opera soundtrack and an emphasis on the power of friendship, of course I loved it