• Klack128

★★★★★

I've seen this movie a whole bunch of times and I never don't love it.

I know it's silly and anachronistic, but, like, everyone in it is amazing. It's funny and sweet, and just sort of perfect.

• Héber Principe

★★★★

When you're in the mood for a fun, lighthearted movie with some romance, revenge, action, lots of comedy, and a kickass soundtrack, look no further.

• nanci

★★★

Missing Heath right now.

• Turd Crapley

★★★★

Scavenger Hunt #31, Task #15: A film where two characters from opposite backgrounds fall in love.

Would I have liked "A Knight's Tale" as much as I did without the benefit of hindsight, i.e., that Heath Ledger would go on to deliver the greatest male acting achievement of the 2000's and then tragically become a member of the 27 Club? (Technically 28 Club, I guess.) I will never know for sure so you can accuse me of confirmation bias if…

• Vincent

Amazing film.

• K Smith

★★★★

Between Ledger being adorable, Jocelyn having the most iconically late '90s hairstyles, and dudes on horses hitting each other with sticks to classic rock, this is pretty much the textbook definition of "good, clean fun".

• Mitch

★★★★★

Best sports movie of all time?

Without a doubt.  The medieval sports genre is a facet of film that should be tapped into more regularly.

This movie has everything.  Classic rock.  A princess with impeccable, and progressive, fashion.  Pasta.  Knights.  Horses.  Nudity.  Horse snot.

I don’t think that it’s pretentious to say that this is Heath Ledger’s finest work.

I’ve seen this movie a dozen times, and I still get anxious when William faces off against Adamar.  What a tale!

• Yron Keith

★★★★★

I watched this movie on TV with 0 expectations. Now it's one of my favourites.

• madison

★★★★

medieval dance music turning into golden years by david bowie is FOREVER a mood

• tomlawson

★★★★

Wow, did this surprise me.

'A Knight's Tale' has such a lighthearted and playful tone that it's impossible not to fall for its charm. The heroes are all likeable in their roles and have fantastic chemistry between each other.

Obviously don't watch this if you're looking for an authentic take on medieval jousting; the film begins with a crowd chanting 'We Will Rock You' for fucks sake.

What can I say, this film won me over. My film in shining armour and all those other shit puns.

• Rich

★★★½

Extremely nostalgic.

• Eva Denise Rasser

★★★★

Für mich eine der unterhaltsamen Komödien