Just some of my favourite bits...
• "Are you packing?"
"Yes dear, I'm putting away this liquor."
• "Who was that?"
"Oh, you wouldn't know them, darling. They're respectable."
• *Nick muttering under his breath at the front door of Nora's relatives'*
"What are you muttering to yourself?"
"I'm trying to get the bad words out of my system."
• The "Walk this way" bit
• The bit where Nick is "conversing" with all of Nora's rich old snoring uncles
• "We want to go someplace and get the taste of respectability out of our mouths."
• The bit where Asta has Nick and Nora running after him as he slobbers all over a clue related to the case — "Bad Asta!" (But Asta is always the goodest boy)
• "Whaddya mean 'illiterate'? My father and mother were married right here in the city hall!"
• "And you call yourself a detective." 😭🥺🥰
Honestly, the entire movie. It's brilliance–sheer brilliance.