• Izzykj

★★★★½

There is no one more deserving of absolute misery quite like Cary's monster children.

Also, I deserve romance and scenic snowy landscapes 24/7, so I don't know who needs to hear this, but I'm waiting. I want to be the talk of the town and my cat will be such a brat and try to sell my room after begging me to keep it.

• Dannika Horvat

★★★★

Twerps like Ned are why we aren’t allowed nice things

• Paulo Godchalk

★★★★½

The first thirty or so minutes of this movie are HORNY. AS. HELL. The rest of the runtime is love. All of it is beautiful.

• Bradley Baughman

AKA Capitalism: A Love Story

• MarkRennie

★★★★★

Every frame is coffee table book worthy!

• NoahRubenstein

Ned the martini wizard.

• lindylieu

Oh my god it’s perfect.

• Ben B

★★★★

...he might have killed Howard...and in Sarah’s very lovely house too...

• yunglackdollas

Come for the technicolor, stay for the beautiful romance and the jabs at the repressiveness and ridiculousness of “high class” society.

• Harrison Gale

★★★★

everyone else is just jealous that this queen gets to have her hunk. leave her ALONE and grow up

• Andrew Neill

★★★★½

It’s the perfect time of year to watch this, as fall transitions into winter here in Minnesota.

I can’t get over how this film looks. It’s one of the most beautiful movies I’ve ever seen, and what makes the film special is how it counterbalances that beauty with its seething indictment of classism. It could be mistaken as a movie patisserie, but it’s got acid in the bake, baby!

• Dre