• FNKSTRNG

★½

This stupid ass movie is only worth watching for Jon Voight's amazing performance.

• Stephan

★½

Eigentlich weiß man gar nicht was alles schlimmer auf dem Film lastet: Die grottigen Animationen der Anaconda die heute noch schlechter aussehen als wahrscheinlich schon 1997; Eric Stoltz als cooler Doktor der die meiste Zeit eh an das Bett gefesselt unter Deck rumliegt; oder doch das Duo aus Jennifer Lopez und Ice Cube wo man sich am Ende fragt warum jetzt ausgerechnet diese beiden Figuren überleben sollen. Die Story ist dünn und nicht ausgearbeitet und der einzige Grund warum der…

• IdiotBear

ssssssssssssss

• Branden

I remember wanting to see this movie so badly when it first came out. I was eleven, and for some reason, I never was able to see it. Now, 20 years later, I can safely say that this doesn’t live up to the hype that I’d created for it as a kid. The story is ok, but the horribly fake looking CGI snake kills almost all of the drama that they’re trying to setup. The acting is strong, but that’s about as good as this goofy movie gets. This definitely wasn’t worth the wait.

• christinela

White privilege is getting hurt at the beginning of the movie, laying around doing nothing for the next hour, and coming back to save the girl and survive.

• Heath Rhoads

★★★

Horror Rewind 1997. This turned 20 all the way back on April 11th. I film that I probably haven't seen since it's opening weekend. The plot centers around a scientist and his documentary film crew who are after a rare indigenous tribe in the Amazon and run afoul of vicious maneating anacondas! I had forgotten what good, campy fun this film is and what a surprisingly good cast it has. The effects are a combo of animatronics and some admittedly…

• EzraStead

★★★½

A camp classic of sorts, mainly because of Jon Voight’s delightfully over-the-top performance as the ambiguously accented, snake hunting Ahab character. This is an unpretentious movie that knows exactly what it is and has a lot of fun with that, plus Ice Cube’s first line of dialogue is “Today’s a good day,” and one of his last is calling a giant snake “bitch.”

• shnitenta

★★★

John Voight's accent was the star of this film.

misantropey.files.wordpress.com/2017/04/anaconda5.jpg

I haven't seen it since I was a kid and watching it again was hilarious because of John Voight. This is what you get when you piece together actors and characters based on a formula created by big wigs at a studio. The CGI doesn't really hold up. They mixed practical effects with CGI and there's an obvious difference between the two. They should've just gone practical all the way…

• Marcel Michaelsen

★★½

Ein illustrer Cast von Überforderten jagt eine Riesenschlange, entstanden am Computer von Überforderten. Alles weitere hier: filmschrott.wordpress.com/2017/09/20/kultschrott-anaconda/

• Heiko Schütt

It's unbelievable how hilariously awful John Voight's performance is. Definitely a must-see.

• Logan Joiner

Jon Voight as a deranged Paraguayan hunter with quite the offensive accent is the least of your worries...

• JosephLoftgren

★★½

If 10-year old me, who was a huge fan of 'Tremors', 'Deep Blue Sea' and 'The Mummy' didn't like this, I trust him.