• Kayla

Saturday mornings on IFC are just glorious. I totally forgot that Ice Cube was in this movie.

• Colin Rinehart

★★★

Thoroughly entertaining popcorn B-movie fare, with one of the all time craziest and worst performances ever by Jon Voight as the baddie (what in the actual fuck was that accent he was making up? One of the all time worst movie accents). Enjoyably cliched characters, solid practical effects (with a few bits of amusingly dated CGI), and a fun cast elevate a standard creature feature into a memorable one.

• Flicks4Fin

★★★★

Classic.

• OmarMusic

½

De las peores películas que existen en toda la historia del cine. Basura total.

• Brady Vincent

★★★½

I haven't seen Anaconda for such a long time, and I have no idea what possessed me to watch it now. I know most people don't like it, but I disagree. I've always been known to like movies that other people don't and Anaconda is no exception. It's still a fun ride for me and definitely earns it's 3 and a half stars from me.

• Tim Smith

★★½

I really don't know how to rate a 'so bad it's good' movie like this. Maybe I should follow Roger Ebert's lead and give it 3.5/4...
    Nah.

• Peaceful Anarchy

★½

Stupid monster movie that is absurdly over the top and nonsensical.

• Cliff

★★★

Like a version of Cannibal Holocaust where everything only goes wrong in a PG-13 way, a documentary film crew are happily trundling down the Amazon in search of a lost tribe, when they pick up a stranded sailor and before long are having to avoid being killed by a 40-foot anaconda. Apart from having an impressively star-studded cast (including Jon Voight, Jennifer Lopez, Ice Cube and Eric Stoltz), this post-Jurassic Park creature feature does the bare minimum to be a…

• CJ

Ugh. The 90s.

• chhinoo

Gary: There's something down there.
    Paul Serone: That right.
    Gary: No, I really mean it.
    Paul Serone: I really mean it too.

Jon Voight is the highlight of this film. The stares he gives Jennifer Lopez made me quite moist but his Tony Montana impression was hit and miss. The dialogue is also on another level. "Is it just me, or does the jungle make you really, really horny?" Okay, not really. When it came down to this kind of…

• Taylor Demontigny

I don't need a winking Jon Voight in my life.

• Jeremiah Rosario

★½

Jon Voight's stupid grin.