• Dustin Eiseman

A little bit of Alien, a little bit of Jaws and not a single memorable scene to be found. Anaconda is the rare movie where it wouldn't surprise me to find greater enjoyment in its direct to video sequels.

• KanadeSong

Do you ever just cry? Because snakes don't have legs? Does anyone even realize that

• J Brigham Holladay

★★½

Solid so-bad-it's-fun territory.

• Bryan Way

★★★

As far as B-movie schlock is concerned, you could do much worse. A-list actors slumming in a ludicrously inaccurate and violent thriller. -

• Jaime habets

★★★

I've seen this film a lot as kid, and i remember that this film scared the crap out of me. Rewatching it now as an adult i noticed some things that i never noticed before. First off, the group of people that are in this film are so divers that i just found it weird. I mean JLo, Ice Cube, Jon Voight, Owen Wilson, Eric Stoltz, Jonathan Hyde, Kari Wuhrer, thats a weird bunch. Talking about Jon Voight, my god…

• StevenCarrier

★★★

Easily one of my favorites as a kid. The robot snake is so perfect 😍

• coty

★★★★

I love this movie and am not ashamed to admit it. It is more entertaining that many "oscar worthy" movies that I've seen. It's an adventure and horror movie all rolled into one filmed on location and they used actual animatronics! I don't care if it's stupid and outlandish, movies are supposed to be escapism and this is damn near perfect escapism.

• Shamshaad

★★★★½

Rewatching old favourites

• Zachary Hall

★★★½

"I was up all night picking leaches off my scrotum"

This movie is bad. The story is bad, the characters suck, the acting is average, the CGI sucks, and Jon Voights accent is other level INSANE! But you know what? I LOVE IT!

• Don Anelli

★★★★

Heading into the Amazon, a documentary team studying a long-lost tribe runs afoul of a hunter searching for a legendary anaconda and are forced to help him track the deadly creature.

This was a decent and quite enjoyable creature feature. One of the better features here is the rather impressive pace that runs throughout here, as this one runs along pretty quickly with the introduction getting started immediately, picking up the hunter is right after that and the snake attacks…

• Justineee

★★½

I love it for what it is... 90s nostalgia!

• Christian Doig

★½

A movie called Anaconda, starring Jennifer Lopez. If you didn't know about it, you would reasonably expect a legendary prequel or extended version of sorts for the Nicki Minaj video. I already knew it wasn't going that route, and still believe this mediocre thriller would have benefited so much from the proper presence of Lopez in her prime, even fresh from Selena (1997), about her only decent role to date. Sadly, and as hilarious as you may find the title…