• Joseph

★★★

While interesting and incredibly intense at times... Annihilation never truly ever felt satisfying to me. I walked out with so many questions as to why the alien entity acted the way it did concerning the humans. Pretty to look at but ultimately a hollow film for me.

• ttravis15

★★★½

Intense and bizarre, Annihilation is a never-less-than-fascinating sci-fi thriller that should keep you on your feet both mentally and literally.

• alexandra

★★★★

wish i had some clever response to write here but i am just ....?????? confused

• Vincent

★★★★★

The best Blair Witch movie.

• Donovan

★★★★★

We stan a group of college kids trying desperately to find answers about this film.

• Landon Defever

★★½

It took me full watches of Looper, Prometheus, Interstellar, Ex Machina, Arrival, Blade Runner 2049, and now this, to finally fully realize and confidently say this:

*inhales*

Super serious sci-fi just isn't my thing.

• Donnie Edwards

★★★★

"Was I you?
    Were you me?"

• nat

qué

• Pdinny

★★★½

Alex Garland turned that part in the first Tomb Raider game with the doppelgänger into a more-than-feature-length movie, and it's... surprisingly OK.

Not (nearly) as good as Under The Skin, but an A for effort nonetheless. I applaud Garland for everything this movie did well.

• Annabelle

★★★

wtf was the rest of the film

• SpiderRider

★★★★½

Christ I've watched this what five times now? Jeez.

Anyway, while I still have issues with the use of flashbacks, everything about this movie just sort of clicks with me. It's gorgeous, terrifying and oddly soothing, even in its most horrifying scenes. Looking back on what's come out this year and how we're slowly winding down, I can safely say this is going to be in my top of the year. It's a one of a kind.

• Nick Haywood

★★★★★

*Plays Helplessly Hoping on the record player. Sheds a solitary tear. Wants to self-destruct in order to evolve.