• TannerVolz

★★★★★

When I am 80 and looking down death’s barrel this is the film that will comfort me.

I am stunned.

• dylanhasadog

★★★★★

The last time I was this stoked about a sci-fi movie it was Under the Skin.

• Tyree Harris

★★★★

Still taking this in. Wow.

• Kevin Castley

★★★★

Annihilation, directed by Alex Garland, is a visually alluring and stunning science fiction film. A mysterious presence called the Shimmer descends upon Earth, crashing into a lighthouse on the coast of the Florida panhandle. A dome of mystery begins to expand around the point of impact and slowly consumes more area within its grasp. Alex Garland stated in a talk with Google that he adapted this film from the novel by memory, and that he aimed to give the film…

• keeleesi

★★★★★

josie was so soft even her suicide was pure

• Adored

★★½

Based on the love this has got I think I must have missed something.

• Bryce Thompson

Okay, so I didn't actually watch Annihilation again, but I did watch the new season of Jane the Virgin and I need to TALK

• Josh Rosenthal

★★★½

wanted to watch something enjoyable after my biology state exam and I somehow completely forgot what this movie was about.

• David Gifford

★★★★½

An excellent science fiction film that is one that is very complex and interesting. There is a lot to think about, but I think the movie does a good job of clueing the audience in to what is going on. The visuals are very impressive as are the acting performances here. The 4k looks nice on Vudu, and is a movie I recommend checking out as soon as possible. Also while this may not be a horror film in the…

• nadyadk

Early into the movie the concept was refreshing, but as the plot progresses it becomes farfetched and tries to be somewhat artistic & revolutionary yet failing

• Rebecca

★★★

Such a strange film and a long development. However, I was interested in the concept. Had a good cast but I probably wouldn't watch again.

• totti

"Are you Lena?"

Came out on DVD today so I had to see it again. After watching it I have a theory as to why Lena was allowed to leave the shimmer. First, she was the only one who had a partner to go back to. This leads me to my second idea that Kane was able to come back because the shimmer knew that he would have a partner who would investigate what happened to him. Lena saw how…