• ednurseathkh

★★★★

I'm not a super hero type girl but I do like this one. I think Michael Keaton was a great Bruce Wayne

• Scott

★★★½

Mix between the dark and gritty and just plain silly. Did like Michael Keaton's Batman and did really love the design style.

• MandelBroSet

★★★

This film would have benefited from being animated.

And from starring Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill.

You know what, I just wish I'd watched the animated series instead, at least it had the Danny Elfman soundtrack.

• shnitenta

★★★

Music is too frequent. A few bad 80's moments. Some decent acting and awesome sets. Too goofy to feel authentic. Wouldn't watch again.

• Rob

★★★★

You know how people say "Michael Keaton was my Batman"?

Well, I wish Jack Nicholson was my joker.

I much prefer this interpretation of the joker than Ledgers (who was still great for what it was).

• Gabriele Ciogli

★★★

I don't like this film. I don't like the plot, i don't like Micheal Keaton's batman and i don't like Gotham. The only reason why enjoy watching this film is The Joker. Jack Nicholson's Joker is one of the best interpretation of a fictional character i've ever seen! In my opinion is on the same level as Heath Ledger's Joker. #BatmanWeek

• Gabriele Ciogli

#BatmanWeek

• Matt

★★★★½

An all-time favorite of mine.

• Meaghan Rahamut

★½

Whoa God damn this movie is boring. Michael Keaton is boring. The story is boring. The only thing that could have saved this movie would have been including more of the album Prince wrote for it, instead of only featuring one song - which is the only memorable part of the movie. Kim Basinger is thankfully not as bad as she is in other things, and the production design is interesting. I'm bitter that this movie made me tired and bored as hell, so maybe my rating would be higher in the morning. But for now... boo. :(

• Kyle Krieghbaum

79/100

Jack Nicholson owns this fucking movie.

Yes, Michael Keaton is solid as Bruce Wayne/Batman. Yes, the production design is superb. Yes, the score is one of the most epic scores ever put in a superhero film. But it's Nicholson's portrayal of the Joker that completely sells everything going on. He is menacing, funny, and fully committed to his crazy persona. Every time he was on screen, I had a huge grin on my face.

There are some scenes and…

• Luna Varalda

★★★★

you know you're old when "Michael Keaton" is the answer to the question "who's your batman?"

• Craig

★★★

Nicholson's performance is insanely (pun intended) fun, but it really doesn't hold up. It's a fine movie for it's time, but It's just not Batman.