• Olliver

Sound: ★★★
    Entertainment: ★½

• Jakub Flasz

★★★★

Seeing how universally hated Peter Berg's Battleship is, I think I have no other choice but to make this review a statement and perhaps risk exposing myself to a tsunami of vitriol.

I like this film. And I don't really feel I should be explaining myself, but let me try and deconstruct my reasoning. On its face, Battleship can (and often is) be easily dismissed as a Michael Bay knock-off and a cash-grab intended to capitalise on the stupendous popularity…

• Maximilian Hoffmann- Becking

★★★½

Do not Watch this movie as a Realist, instat Watch it like a 12 Year old!

• Ryan Gibbs

It's absolutely hilarious how utterly stock, incompetent yet utterly bonkers this piece of garbage really is.

• PaulAtreides

½

why is this film over 2 hours long

• Venmar

★★★

Eh. For me personally, this movie is a borderline 3.5, if not 4 star. This film qualifies as a guilty pleasure of mine, and I thoroughly enjoy Peter Berg's direction style when it comes to action and extravaganza, with Lone Survivor and Deepwater Horizon respectively being much better films than Battleship, and good films in their own right.

Battleship, in every right, is not supposed to be a good movie. As it's critical reception implies, it definitely is not viewed…

• Paul Moga

The most powerful satellite communication ever created is beamed into space toward a planet that is believed to be hospitable to human life. Little did we expect to hear an answer. During a large scale naval exercise in the Pacific, a group of gunships find themselves under attack from a powerful alien enemy. This battle will turn out to be no game at all.

Why haven't they tried to turn Monoply into a movie. I kid, but honestly if Battleship…

• sky65z

★★★½

Guilty pleasure this is transformers on the ocean and a ton of campy fun
    Watched with Dad

• CigarsOnMars

Det er seriøst en af de dummeste blockbusters jeg nogensinde har set, men for satan den er charmerende. En film der skal ses i fællesskab med øl og venner, den dur overhovedet ikke som enmandsprojekt, men 2 stjerner skal den da have... så lad gå... men hold kæft den er dum!

2/5

• BeardedMovieGuy

★★★

Big huge silly stupid fun.