• Rachel Stuplich

★★★★½

is this the movie where Aronofsky bombastically kills a baby orrr?

• Mark Barber

★★★★

Rewatch after seeing mother!
    Aranofsky shows us a descent into madness through overarching ambition and drive.
    Portman is superb as the gentile, softly spoken protagonist, and Cassel as the slightly sleazy mentor is also excellent.
    Pacing and tone is suitably off kilter as she loses her mind and the final performance is spellbinding.
    The end still feels a little weak, but still leaves the viewer exhausted.

• Dazzla16

★★★★★

A spine chilling thriller that is also beautifully executed in terms of choreography, music, and acting.

• portmanswatson

★★★★★

I wanted to say this film is perfection but I guess that would go against the message of it.

• borostyan

★★★½

natalie portman is terrifying. i'm still traumatised.

• Vic

★★★★

b-but this is just "perfect blue" with ballerinas!

• MichaelLeahy

★★★★½

Nina is aspiring to achieve perfection and this film displays what it costs to truly get it. This is also her mentally torturous journey from adolescence (White Swan) into maturity (Black Swan), her mother is the one trying to stop her from embracing the other side of her personality. Obviously the wet dream scene was amazing. The feathers coming out during the performance, in her own mind, is Nina fully becoming the Black Swan. Great reveal that she actually killed herself.

• Gabe☆Danvers

100/100

Legendary. Perfect.

I don't have anything to add to my previous review, so I'm not writing a new one. If you haven't read it, please check it out!

• Spencer Bacon

★★★★★

WOW. Such an incredible film that truly keeps you invested and horrified throughout. The level of psychological horror combined with impeccable acting and incredible direction/camera is perfect.

• vanessa

★★★★★

Hm I can relate, unfortunately.

• flosunnie

★★★★★

Si Natalie Portman no te enamora en esta película, what's wrong with you?

• Ben Robey

★★★★½

I'm usually fine with blood and gore in movies but I fucking cringed so hard when she peeled the skin on her finger.