• amydunnes

I hate Vincent Cassel's face so much it irks me

• EliaN

★★★★

It's really amazing. Natalie Portman is freaking excellent in this and really throws herself in the role here. Like someone said before, yeah the ending is a bit predictable, but at the same time, the journey there is absolutely unbelievable. It's a twisted, disturbing movie about obsession with ballet as the background. The use of music is also excellent in this movie. It's actually a pretty terrifying thriller.

• Portinari

A girl peeling off the involucre of repression.

• rachelcarmen

★★★★

Okay. This movie definitely had me fucked up. Extremely eerie. You may have to watch more than once to fully understand the concept behind it.

• vicoliv

Perfect

• Sara

★★★★½

I just watched this two weeks ago and I still screamed for the full hour and 48 mins.

• Emily Nicole

★★★★★

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!

• Griffen Eckstein

★★★

Why is it that Tarantino constantly gets brought up for stealing from other people were as Aronofsky does not? Is there a difference in using parts of others movies and patch working a film that has many influences to express something new and using the whole of a film, slightly changing details and characters but still using the exact images, style and sequences to make something similar? I don't know. I have enjoyed Aronofsky's movies but I do ask this…

• isabelle

★★★★

not a fan of natalie portman but man can she act

• Arthur92998

★★★★½

82/100

Whiplash meets ballet.
    Actually, Black Swan met Jazz.

Natalie Portman is the heart of this film. Without a doubt one of the best female performances of all time. She acts with her eyes, eyebrows, arms and mouth. As her character Nina dedicates to the maximum to be the White Swan, Portman must have had a lot of work to impersonate this woman obsessed by perfection.

Since i mentioned the "obsession", this word is the perfect one to resume what…

• Mads

★★★★★

FUCK ME THE FUCK UP !!!! FUCK ME UP !!!!

• Kir

★★★★★

this really is a perfect movie