1. I want some glass slippers.
2. The way this film kinda sidesteps the issues of abuse that it's portraying is a powerful moment missed that Disney wouldn't make up for really until Tangled.
3. This film, like most of the other more famous Disney films from this era, is stunning. Cinderella at the ball is some amazing painted set-pieces.
4. "We can do it/we can do it/we can help our Cinderelly" has been stuck in my head for probably 30 years. I still randomly sing it.
5. Watching this with subtitles and seeing the cat's name is spelled properly despite the way the mice pronounce it is satisfyingly funny.
6. Lady Tremaine deserved a worse fate than this film provides.
7. The king is an absurd character that both cracks me up and confuses me. What a strange dynamic with the grand duke.
8. Disney basically added the mice to fill space in this, right?