• Anthony Liotta

★★★★½

Easily one of the strongest comedy specials I've ever seen, immensely creative and easily a classic. Even when Chappelle talks about things like the 2000 election, it all just clicks into the place and he manages to create humor and offer insight on the craziest shit. This is genius.

• elizabeth

★★★★

iconic, as always.

• Tomasz Sobocinski

★★★★★

Dave Chappelle's Comedy Special don't need any introductions or reviews. They're legendary.

• Franco

Haven't seen this in like 15 years. Still very very funny but hoo--boy perpetuates some sexist bull.

• Ciprian Ciocoiu

Damn....laughed so hard!

• Sandro S

The stuff of legends.
    Still the best stand up show ever.

• Just A Person Who Watches Movies

★★★

Atcually less funny than the HBO special.

• Bills90

★★★½

"Get it together Grouch. Get a job Grouch."

• diantesingley

Legendary

• Jônatas Iwata

★★★

I enjoyed it, had a good laugh a few times but it never quite achieved that huge hilarious moment I usually have with Louis CK's comedy specials. Definitely not the funniest stand-up special of all time for me as I'm pretty sure it is for some of you but mostly entertaining; that last part about men vs women did feel a bit sexist but probably because I'm from this generation and I became more used to a very politically correct society when it comes to feminism and minorities.

• Denisse Valdenegro Durán

★★½

Iba bien hasta los minutos finales, cuando se puso machista. Obvio que me molesta la hueá y me da risa que una persona que hace chistes para reclamar por los prejuicios que existen en contra de una minoría, use prejuicios para reírse de otra, JAJA.

• Kevan Elias

★★★★★

i don't need to review this shit jus watch it is funny as Fuck