• Just A Person Who Watches Movies

★★★

Atcually less funny than the HBO special.

• Bills90

★★★½

"Get it together Grouch. Get a job Grouch."

• diantesingley

★★★★½

Legendary

• Jônatas Iwata

★★★

I enjoyed it, had a good laugh a few times but it never quite achieved that huge hilarious moment I usually have with Louis CK's comedy specials. Definitely not the funniest stand-up special of all time for me as I'm pretty sure it is for some of you but mostly entertaining; that last part about men vs women did feel a bit sexist but probably because I'm from this generation and I became more used to a very politically correct society when it comes to feminism and minorities.

• Denisse Valdenegro Durán

★★½

Iba bien hasta los minutos finales, cuando se puso machista. Obvio que me molesta la hueá y me da risa que una persona que hace chistes para reclamar por los prejuicios que existen en contra de una minoría, use prejuicios para reírse de otra, JAJA.

• ThatMovieGuy1

★★★★

My first time watching Dave Chappelle and I loved it, a brilliant blend of social commentary and comedy that works perfectly. The social commentary is still so relevant today and touching on heavy subjects confidently, and the confidence just adds even more to the power of it. Chappelle touches on very important issues including racism, stereotypes, police brutality and many others. All of this is just further re-enforced by Get Out coming out earlier this year, which touches on all…

• Kevan Elias

★★★★★

i don't need to review this shit jus watch it is funny as Fuck

• BradyTheGuy

GO HOME BABY

• Alireza

★★★½

A couple of the jokes got outdated (like the one about women and their feeling and how they dress) but overall it was pretty funny

• michael

★★★★★

lads... there's noone better

• Kopo

★★★

I remember watching this some six years ago in my father's basement in the dead of night, unable to sleep and too scared of the dark to try. At the time, I found Chapelle's charisma to be captivating, even though I didn't find a lot of what he was saying funny. It was at a point in time where I felt race relations in the U.S. were grossly exaggerated and anything to do with them was talked about (particularly by…

• Ryley Mann

★★★★½

Amazing

Monica Lewinsky is the most famous c*cksucker of all time.

Here's the special if you've never seen it before, it's absolutely hysterical.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofnSojq-vqI