• Dom Maldonado

★★★★

Sh** was mad funny! Lotta fun cameos too. Great for post-coital relaxation.

• fran hoepfner

½

I don't want to discuss the fact that I saw this

• TrevWagg93

★★★★

Pros: hilarious; good acting; shmucks were hilarious; somewhat sad
    Cons: slow in the begining; some moments ruined by trailers

• chriscambell

This wasn't as awful as I'd originally imagined it to be. But it wasn't good either.

• Peaceful Anarchy

★★★

Silly and over the top, especially Carrell's performance, but it's pretty well written and consistently amusing if never great..

• Jônatas Iwata

★½

I feel offended by this... Somehow.

• John Sippel

★★★

It is what it is. And absurdity of a concept and an absurdity of a movie. That being said, I enjoyed it. Great cast of comedians for different reasons coming together after all being in major career defining roles. There was moments where I felt uncomfortable, and moments when I was crying laughing.

• Roman Richard

c-level michael scott

• emkang

★½

I loved the original French film this was based on, and I liked the talent involved enough to give this a try, but wow was this bad. It was a farce of a farce (quite literally). None of the charm of the original remake carried over into this mess, which thinks that humor at the expense of others is enough for "comedy."

• Kikomia

god its bad

• detritustank

I laughed, no, chuckled, at some stupid stuff, though I never had any really good belly laughs.

• Nelson Chubby

Dinner For Schmucks had a lot of potential to succeed with the main characters comedic talents alone but sadly wasn't utilised properly.

The dynamic between the characters seemed forced most of the time and the comedy moments that made me laugh made me want more but never came..

I thought the film was terrible and had a tremendous amount of plot holes that didn't make any sense.

All these elements make this film terrible which is why I gave it no rating.