• La_Mer_

½

This is the first movie in a long time that I turned off before the end. I watched it because of Steve Carrel and Jemaine Clement, but this was terrible

• JeffDLowe

43/100

• Chris Turner

★★½

This film tried hard. It has such a talented cast, who will all become famous for other things. The story is torn between two different angles and instead of taking a stand, just shows both are possible, before taking a side at the end. The jokes and set pieces are fun, though nothing sticks particularly hard. There is a charm to it though. Steve Carrel is a genius and he gels things together a bit. Paul Rudd is not a great choice for his role, but I suppose it could have been worse.

• Cathal

Fairly torturous to endure.

Expected a lot more from this cast.

• Hudson Barber

Not that funny, but it could be used as cringe therapy.

Remember that episode of The Office when Michael and Jan have everyone over for dinner and the whole episode is like purgatory but you can't look away? This is like a less funny, 2 hour version of that.

• barb3

★½

Paul Rudd do you know what I do for you

• holtzbert

★★★★★

I felt way too many emotions for Steves character....

• DarkHelmet

★★½

"Have you ever lived among a herd of goats, for months at a time, as one of them?"

"No."

"That surprises me."

• Kevin Cormier

★★★

Paul Rudd is looking to get a promotion at work. He is invited to a dinner thrown by his boss (Bruce Greenwood) where he must bring an idiot to dinner for the amusement of his peers. He runs into said idiot played by Steve Carell on the street and forms an unlikely friendship.
    Some pretty funny moments in this movie although it didn't seem to completely work as it could have. Still pretty enjoyable nonetheless with a great cast.

• Moqtown

★★½

Not that funny. There were only a few scenes that made me laugh. The lady that talks to animal spirits is damn funny during the dinner at the end of the film. Other than that, it is average.

• ash

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not.

• Larisa

Mice are the best!
    They got curated ;) several times...