I took notes while watching this. They are as follows:
- I honestly don't remember the show being this shallow. At least, the first few seasons anyway.
- I feel bad for Emily Ratajkowski. Hell, for all the women really.
- Had Armie Hammer "snatched the life" out of Vinny Chase like he threatened to, we would've had ourselves a movie.
- The National's "I Need My Girl" had no right being featured in this.
- Am I really supposed to buy that Vinny's EDM-influenced Jekkyl and Hyde adaptation is an awards contender?
- Drama's win at the end made me smile a little bit. VICTORY!!!
Also, this is actual dialogue:
"I feel strange."
"Like my dick gets hard every time a girl looks at me."
"Like...today or always?"