Sort by
  • k c

★★★

the cars were not as cute as the others in the previous movies.

• Michael Cresci

★★½

It's fun to have the core dynamic back, but this is a little bit in no man's land. Not quite enough as a cop movie or racing movie and it rips off a lot of the villain/plot from the superior 2 Fast 2 Furious.

• hiba <3

★★★

happy that brian and dom resolved their relationship issues

• Thummmerer_Mark

★★½

A couple of opening sequences are evidence of this: the opening heist-on-a-fuel-tanker scene is an example of everything that's wrong with this type of movie. It's cheesy, completely over the top, reliant on dodgy CGI effects for impact and lacking the high-octane realism. The subsequent foot chase scene, though which reintroduces Paul Walker's character is actually fairly decent, adding a bit of free-running to the mix.

• lacylynn

★★★

I have never been so thrilled to see Vin Diesel.

• Rapha Fucciolo

★★★

This is the movie that really started this franchise. Is it the best? No, not even close. But boy, this shit is fun.

• Andrew Wagner

★½

So forgettable I literally realized 45 mins in that I already seen this entire movie

• lily

why

straight men hype this series up too much

• TheMandoReview

It’s good

• Ben Janzen

★★★

Fast & Furious is a big step up in quality from the previous entries from a filmmaking perspective. Justin Lin brings a fresh approach to the direction and visuals that impressed me. That being said, I found the story here to be quite basic and forgettable this time around and I didn't think that the racing sequences were helmed very well.

• Evan

Probably my favourite so far. Really nice to have the gang back together

• iris

★★★★★

como eu posso gostar de tanta mentirada?