* Kind of a piece of garbage? First viewing since I was a kid and I'm shocked by how mean spirited it is. So many of the gags are just the characters punching down and being assholes for no particular reason. The Ghostbusters themselves are almost exclusively sour jerks and yet they're meant to be endearing for some reason? I usually love Murray, but he's the worst offender here. His character's womanizing and sexual harassment is incredibly off-putting.
* So yeah, I didn't find this very funny at all. Certainly not pleasant to spend time with.
* Not as big a deal as other flaws, but the EPA stuff is dumb Reagan bullshit.
* Effects still look great, though.
* Very cool of Paul Feig, Kristen Wiig, & all the rest to remake this as a movie that's actually good and funny. Kind of a radical take on the material.