• Joachim Andersson

★★½

Pretty damn awful with a shitload of stock footage and silly hijinx. The final fight is pretty fun though but this really lower tier kaiju. And I watched the english version which probably make it even worse.

• Braxton Bunnell

★★★★

Dumb as shit and I love it

• Jacob Hamblen

★★★½

Finally! it's been awhile since I last watched a good, solid Godzilla flick. he's teams up with Anguirus to fight Ghidorah and Gigan that are being controlled by aliens. I'm sensing a theme for villains in the human plots. Still, It's more engaging than Destroy All Monsters. I think this is the bloodiest film so far also.

• Sarah Huisken

Oddly enough, the human plotline (which are mostly uninteresting in the Godzilla movies) was entertaining and unique. The monster battle is, oddly, the least interesting portion, but there are some neat (and trippy) monster moments worth seeing.

• James Clark

★★★★

When struggling artist, Gengo Kotaka begins working at the World Children's Land Theme Park, he soon realises that there is more than meets the eye.

Japanese science-fiction film and twelfth entry in the cult Godzilla franchise, directed by Jun Fukuda and written by Takeshi Kimura & Shinichi Sekizawa.

The plot is well crafted, and returns the series to a more traditional route of well known monsters and an alien invasion plot. The story is a bit slow at the beginning, but…

• Skele_D

★★★★★

Watchmen before Watchmen was a thing.

• EvanWaters

★★★

When this movie was made, the Japanese film industry was heading straight downhill due to a number of factors, and SFX films like the Godzilla series faced major cutbacks. Jun Fukuda is forced to stage a Destroy All Monsters-style tag team bout between four giant beasts on a fractional budget, resulting in tons of recycled footage from earlier adventures (Mothra even makes an accidental cameo for a few seconds.) Even the music score is assembled from previous Akira Ifukube tracks.…

• zillabeast

Christian liked Godzilla vs. Gigan

• Mark Seeber

★★★

Like GvHedorah, it has an alright storyline.  A little too James Bondish, but the series seems to suffer from that in the '60s.  Story didn't integrate with the monsters very well, however, so after about the halfway point, you're sort of sitting around waiting for the conclusion.  Monster battle was very entertaining.

• Ray Danger

★★★½

A comic-artist boy and a kung-fu girl try to terminate a cockroach-alien invasion while Godzilla and a cyborg-monster deliver on the title in another personal favorite.

• Simon Abrams

★★★½

I don't think I'd seen this one before. Lots of fun.

• Reclusa

★★★

The good news, for me at least, is that Gigan was basically the monster I would have created if given the opportunity: Scythe hands! Chest table saw! Scythe mandibles + beak + horn! Three dorsal fins/wings! A single red cyber-eye! And he fucks Godzilla up for a bit in this.

The bad news? Pretty much everything else. Alien cockroaches want to take over Earth and (yet again) have mind controlled King Ghidorah to come over and destroy stuff. Did every…