• Hatercles

★★★★★

There's nothing in Jurassic Park that this film doesn't deliever a thousandfold

• Darren Fx

"Hey Anguirus!"
    "What do you want?"
    "Something funny going on, you better check!"
    "Okay."

Godzilla vs. Gigan is by far my least favourite Godzilla film I have seen: it is extremely slow, contains a weird plot which is completely underused and ruins iconic characters by making them talk.

Yes, you read right, Godzilla talks to his main bro Anguirus, which is shown through either gargled Japanese dialogue with Japanese anime speechbubbles with English subtitles, or in English, gargled English with…

• Carlofornia Raisin

Bunch of stuff I like that doesn't add up at all. The 70's conspiracy plot with the cockroach men was cool but it drags on too long, and then the monsters completely hijack the movie with the nice destroying and the fighting except it becomes a bit too much of a classic kaiju flick without any of Fukuda's quirkiness. There's also no reason this should've been called Godzilla vs. Gigan except okay I guess Gigan is a new monster and no one gives a shit about Anguirus. Poor Anguirus.

• Hoytoid

★★★

Head alien: "Our plan is working perfectly." Cut to Gigan being shot in the head with a laser and falling over.

Far from the best Godzilla film and a real step back after Godzilla Vs. Hedorah, I still get a kick out of it despite (or maybe because of) its shortcomings.

• Heiko

★★★½

Der Kaiju gehört wahrlich nicht zu meinen Steckenpferden, doch hin und wieder lasse ich die vielen Monster aus dem Hause Toho gerne mal auf der Mattscheibe rumhüpfen. GODZILLA GEGEN FRANKENSTEINS HÖLLENBRUT ist ein kurzweiliges Vergnügen, der - so verriet es mir dir Recherche nach dem Filmgenuss - in seinen Monsterszenen ordentlich aus vorherigen Godzilla-Filmen recycelt. Spaßig ist das ganze dennoch, selbst dann, wenn man bemerkt, wie der Film eigentlich für eine kindliche Zuschauergruppe konzipiert ist. Auf der Gegenseite ist der…

• horrorjunkie13

★★★

Cockroaches from outer space disguise themselves as humans to take over the world. They summon Gigan and King Ghidorah to destroy Toyko. Godzilla and Anguirus get wind of this on Monster Island and head out to stop them.

• oldmancrob

★★★½

I actually really enjoyed the human characters and I thought the final fight was pretty good.

• WASW

★★½

Godzilla attempts a bizarre mash-up of a spy thriller, Invasion of the Body Snatchers, and environmentalist tale. Mostly fails.

• rhefs

★★★

Anguiris is my sweet baby boy and I love him

• Joachim Andersson

★★½

Pretty damn awful with a shitload of stock footage and silly hijinx. The final fight is pretty fun though but this really lower tier kaiju. And I watched the english version which probably make it even worse.

• Braxton Bunnell

★★★★

Dumb as shit and I love it

• Jacob Hamblen

★★★½

Finally! it's been awhile since I last watched a good, solid Godzilla flick. he's teams up with Anguirus to fight Ghidorah and Gigan that are being controlled by aliens. I'm sensing a theme for villains in the human plots. Still, It's more engaging than Destroy All Monsters. I think this is the bloodiest film so far also.