• Ebenezer "Triggerfish" Montgomery

. Hancock tells the story of an irreverent, super powered crime fighter with an I don't give a f%^k attitude, who gradually transforms into a politically correct, t#$t in a stupid costume.

So yeah, it's basically dogs@#t. Trailers painted the impression of an edgy, offbeat action comedy, but don't be fooled, it completely fails to deliver on all fronts. This film stresses the importance of being controlled by society, friends, and the perceptions of others. I guess we already have…

• Dins Daugulis

Big pile of mess. Saw it when it came out, at that time as a younger kid-it felt cool, rewatching it-how horribly wrong I was. Editing, story, pacing-choppy. At times felt completely unwatchable.

• Peaceful Anarchy

★★★

Interesting concept, but the execution is pretty flawed.

• Colin

2.5/5

• kimparsons

Good super hero movie

• Evan Bower

I've got two separate statements to make and I'm not sure they really go together.
    1) This is an incredibly flawed film.
    2) This may be one of the best non-Marvel super hero movies? Just's cause it's so damn weird?

• Michael Raine

★★★½

Haven't watched since it's release, and hot damn....what a lovely surprise to revisit such an absolute blast of a movie.

• Parker

★½

The first half of this movie is a really good, funny action-packed story that asks the question: what if, instead of landing in Kansas and being adopted by a super nice family, Superman was a depressed homeless alcoholic from the inner city.

But then it turns into some cartoon horseshit about a love triangle and superhero soulmates and blah blah blah and it's hard to fathom how completely and totally and quickly this movie completely falls apart.

• Jeff Winters

Boring and stupid.

• Carolina Nunez

★★★

"Call me an asshole one more time"

• maxineun

★★½

When I first watched this years ago, I thought it was one of the best superhero movies I had seen. But after analyzing multiple films in the past few years, I can say that this is a sub-par action flick. The idea is very good but the way it was done was very poor. It lacks any real emotion and has some moments that are oddly put together. And the CGI flying...oy vey. Though it lacks any substance and dimension, it is one of those movies you can, for some unknown reason, watch over and over before getting tired.

• Roman Richard

★★½

i now look both ways for trains