• Luthor

• alasdair101

★★★½

Hancock is the story of John Hancock [Will Smith], the only super-powered being on Earth, who spends his days and night drunkenly intervening in all the usual super-hero activities of saving people and fighting crime. There’s just one problem: he’s a colossal asshole. He fights crime, but he’s fairly prone to over-reaction, he’s emotional, and he’s not terribly concerned with collateral damage. Rather than being a valued ally to the law enforcement of his city, he’s regarded as a borderline…

• Wat theWut

★★★½

More like she wants that Hancock haha

• ristubasan

★★★★

Poking fun at the superhero genre has become commonplace but was relatively unusual a decade ago when this was made. Audiences get to have their cake and eat it too. Less knowing than Deadpool, and a little darker than Guardians, a decade on this has lost its shine a little, but I'd forgotten how good Jason Bateman is as a PR guy with dreams.

• Troy Campbell

Fairly dull really. Smith overdoes it with the self-pitying abusiveness and makes you loathe him so much in the first half that when it comes time to liking him in the second half - you just can't. Theron is going through the motions, with Bateman the only one that comes out on tops by the end, thanks to some very funny moments. If the rather inferior acting doesn't bother you, then maybe the special effects will. They just don't work…

• Lucas Hinchliffe

★★½

I demand to see the e-mail chains Tony Scott and Michael Mann were a part of trying to make this mess. Let alone the circumstances surrounding The Mann's cameo.

Berg remains kinda bad at this stage just by adding nothing of worth, but honestly how were Mann and Scott interested in making this?

That runtime though.

• AdamVanWyk

Making a transition from one kind of story (dark comedy) to another (love triangle) is difficult, and Hancock doesn't pull it off.
    Shaky camera and frenzied cuts don't help.

• Tiago Cardoso

★★½

The importance of finding our Self and our Purpose prior to Union.
    Not a conventional superhero movie.
    PS: I still love you Charlize Theron.

• BasicBitch

★★★★

At this point in my life i still love Will Smith but his newer movies should not get any free passes

• WillHoxie

Hancock... more like.......... Succock😂😂😂😂😂😂 I hate my life and I am a failed abortion.

• P

★★★

This should have been called EMBREY instead

• Phil

★★★

"Did you shove a man's head up another man's ass?"

HANCOCK erinnert an einen Besuch im thailändischen Rotlichtviertel: Vor sich hat man eine bildhübsche, interessante und attraktive Schönheit, die zumindest auf den ersten Blick vollkommen mit einzigartigem Charme und betörender Individualität bezirzen kann. Also lässt man sich darauf ein und beim ersten Anfassen, Küssen und streicheln fühlt sich das auch gut an. Doch dann, wenn es zum Klimax kommt, stellt man fest, dass hier extrem viel Potential verpufft, weil die…