• Niklas Bergljung

★★★

Fånigt? Visst. Roligt? Absolut! Adam Sandler är ansvarig för mycket komisk dynga de senaste 15 åren men den här filmen funkar bra om man vill få sig ett simpelt garv.

• JackBentele

★★★★

Oh, Happy, it's been years. One of my favorite films form childhood, I feared a rewatch would annihilate my perspective on the old school stylings of the Sand Man. Luckily, this movie is actually good! Look! I gave it four stars! Wow!

Sure, it shows it's age, and my girlfriend was really mad at Julie Bowen's clothing and hairstyle, but when Happy takes out that gator that took Chubb's hand? You know that PTA sat up in his seat and said - "I've got it - Punch. Drunk. Love."

• Greg Robinson

★★★★

The scene where Happy  pulls the shirt over that guy's head and punches him out is a perfectly executed moment of comedy bliss.

A few misfires amongst the laughs but overall this remains Sandler's funniest film.

• JurassicGriffin

★★★★★

Still one of the best Adam Sandler movies.

• Peaceful Anarchy

It is kind of funny but nothing I'd watch again.

• Vokoun29

Film #100

• Andrew Wilson

★★★★

A fun and heart warming comedy today from when Adam Sandler was a king in the comedy spectrum. Numerous quotable lines and holds up surprisingly well.

• Tom Sharma

★★½

It's a pretty average comedy, but a very funny one at that, even though the humour isn't clever at all, it still manages to make me laugh everytime. It's full of memorable quotes and silly moments and is definitely when Adam Sandler was at his best

• Arf Ortiyef

★★★★

"Let me just sit here and enjoy the one thing that makes me a little bit happy: this fresh, delicious, tasty, meaty turkey-filled cold cut combo. I eat three every day to help keep me strong."

after covering Back To School, the only thing a young Sandler could do next was cover Caddyshack. another resounding success!

• Benjamin Robinson

good buy at walmart

• tendollarbanana

This movie is likely responsible for Tiger Woods.

• rylock

★★★

me, post-millennial, born in 2001: ADAM SANDLER USED TO MAKE GOOD AND FUNNY MOVIES????