• Clayton Scace

★★★½

Similar concept of the first film, but perhaps it was trying too hard to up the ante? Regardless, it is still a very fun film, with some hilarious moments.

It also has some of the best nude scenes EVER. The bottomless party scene gives me a boner every time.

• Sayer

White Castle is super comfy fun. I think I got 20 mins through this one. Wew good lord was it bad.

• Alex Leslie

★★★½

This is what a comedy sequel should be

• Andrew R.

★★★

Somehow I saw this but not the others.

• STEPHEN TUBBS

If you really tried hard you could find some funny moments (if you are in the mood that is).

• joker987

½

Everything feels forced in

• Systic

★★★★★

Better than the godfather

• Zac

★★★½

Too many cheap gross out gags and blowjob jokes spoil an otherwise funny rehash of the first film.

• Gavin

★★★

I'm both of them. I'm like the exact mixture of both of them.

• MichaelLeahy

★★★½

*This is a funny comedy, here are the parts I laughed at
    I have a med school interview in 10 minutes
    You couldn't fucking wait
    We're not here to complain about the noise
    The dream sequence
    The KKK member burning alive
    The obligatory Neil Patrick Harris cameo
    The George Bush man cave scene

• Victor Mazza

★★★

Apesar de comédias envolvendo drogas tendam a ser um tanto imaturas, não é necessário que se abuse desse tipo de humor para agradar os espectadores. Principalmente quando se faz uma sequência para um filme que conseguiu ser engraçado sem precisar fazer isso.

Após serem confundidos com terroristas e serem mandados para a Baía de Guantánamo, Harold e Kumar voltam a uma nova aventura para poder limpar seus nomes e impedir que um casamento ocorra.

Temos aqui um estranho exemplo de…

• Teddy

★★★½

this movie is awesome. it makes me laugh so that's all i care about.