I am very conflicted about this film. I liked how a lot of the stuff from the other movies culminated Intuit his one, but there was just a lot wrong with it too.
Everything wrong (in my humble opinion):
- Polyjuice potion was really overused in the past couple movies which I thought was quite uncreative. Also, this world would be so corrupt if everyone could just use the potion
- Why would the kids’ parents send them back to the school???
- The romances in this film felt really forced and unnecessary
- Really? Ron can speak to snakes because Harry talks in his sleep... Cmon now.
- The resurrection stone was essentially useless and all of the dead…