• t. durden

★★★½

a real concept. nothing can touch a rob zombie film

• ames

jesus fucking christ

i just feel like walton goggins was severely underused

• Luiz Eduardo Kogut

★★½

O Rob Zombie tem um bom catálogo de soluções visuais, mas quando se trata de execução mesmo, de colocar essa criatividade pra funcionar, o filme acaba parecendo apenas um Massacre da Serra Elétrica 2 só que sem toda a diversão e todo o fator cativante desse segundo. Não é nem por ser meio gratuito e apelativo, nem quem sabe por ser tão derivativo, mas é que as ideais do filme não parecem se conectar bem e fica só uma obra…

• Whitney

★★★★

The lovechild of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and The Rocky Horror Picture Show, House of 1000 Corpses is a blood-soaked carnival ride.

I am not certain about much in life, but I am certain that Mother Firefly is what I will become in 30 years.

• JepGambardella

★★★½

Alright, the plot (if there is any) is just some bullshit, but the visuals are pretty cool (it's Rob Zombie's first flick btw!) and the psychos squad is amazing.

• Kyle Hutchins

• Bark Dongston

If any movie could be butt-chugged this would be it.
    1 Star.

• wallythewobot

★½

Tarantino + Troy Duffy × John Wayne Gacy tattoo = this movie

• Ruz_El

A film I just can't love. I should, it references a bunch of movies I do like. I loved "The Devils Rejects" so I thought I'd give this one another look since it left me flat the first time I saw it. It still leaves me flat. The tone is just too unnatural for lack of a better word and doesn't work for me.

• hailey 🔪

so bad it's good

• Nicole Pine

★★★

baby's look when she lipsyncs to 'i wanna be loved by you' is literally EVERYTHING i've ever wanted to be in life

• t-hom

Rob Zombie's polarizing directorial debut offers a clear vision, even if it wanders a bit by the end. Zombie obviously wanted to show his love for grindhouse fare, and essentially helped to re-start the genre as it became a staple of straight-to-video releases again by the mid 2000s. Ultimately, this picture of flawed, and will most likely push away those uninterested in its ultra violent content. Horror fans, though, should find a lot to enjoy here, even if the whole picture isn't the strongest.