• Ebenezer "Triggerfish" Montgomery

★★★½

An experimental art-house masterpiece, House of 1000 Corpses remains Mr. Cummings finest work. Taking their place alongside the families from Spiderbaby, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Motel Hell, and The Sound of Music, the Firefly's are fiendish, colorful bunch and some the best characetrs Horror films have ever seen.

House of 1000 corpses transcends the genre to become one of the greatest films ever made. All elements from this ranging from cinematography to the glasses of Rainn Wilson come together to…

• J Malarkey

one hell of a ride. the editing is way too showy and the acting is atrocious. lots of scenes were out of place or didnt make sense, but there were plenty of long, intense sequences to balance it out

• Biiirdmaaan

★★★½

A game effort to adapt the aesthetics of a haunted house attraction into a movie. Trash, but fun trash.

• Zach

★★★★

Dumb, fun and really colorful.
    I love this.

• Kiyorox

que eu contei não deu 1000 não, nem chegou perto

• vrixxa

literally the most poorly edited movie ive ever seen, but it's fun (sometimes)

• Astrid

★★★

why were there so many shots of home videos of rob zombie's wife?

• Jake

Recently I've been attempting to spare myself from being the subject of shitty movies, although once in a blue moon I say, "Why not suffer a little?" Generally I avoid the stinkers based upon respected critics I follow and by word of the grapevine. Seeing the poster initially, a neato-retro throwback in the vein of "The Hills Have Eyes," I must admit, I thought this may have some potential. I'm not gonna lie, sometimes it's good to kick back and…

• Eli Visage

★★★

After Re-watching this and finishing the whole film all together made me little uneasy with this movie. It has a lot of Texas Chainsaw Massacre references, and it takes place in the 70's; so it's a great homage to Tobe Hooper.
     It's an eerie film due to little random clips of corpses and white trash talk and who knows what. Also strange sounds as part of the score for this movie.
     The final act of Dr. Satan was weird to…

• Cody Redfield

★★½

What the fuck is this movie?

• Nathan Shapiro

This movie looks soooooo coooool!!! That's why I'm so angry that it sucks!! This is a movie that needs a good remake!

• Lars Sieval

★★★

Dwight Schrute would never end up like that! He would've seen this coming from miles away! But Rainn Wilson wasn't playing Dwight. Fun to see him though! Same goes for Walton Goggins! Love that guy!

House of 1000 Corpses is the one I should've watched before the Devil's Rejects. Here we have less Captain Spaulding, which is a bad thing because Sig Haig is awesome in that role but we do see his ride! And it's awesome! Same goes for…