• Kat Wilson

★★★

This could have been a lot better had it simply been shorter. I did enjoy what Howard the Duck had to offer despite the obvious short comings.

80's hair is bad.

• Josh

Jeffrey Jones' masterpiece.

• Luuther

One weekend when I was around 5 or 6 years old, my mom rented this, Garbage Pale Kids, and Space Balls, and my life hasn't been the same since.

• Josh Gearheart

★★★½

I don't know how this movie ever got made, but I'm sure glad it did.

• Graff Fuller

★★½

This is NOT a good movie, but they were trying to do something...and some of it worked, but some of it failed, miserably. I liked it for what it was. Nice try.

• James

Worked for an effective double feature with Alien: Covenant

• Ron Hogan Jr.

★★★

I like how bad it is more and more with each passing year.

• jespomo

★★★★

Couldn't get enough of them duck tits

• Monday Seagull

Confoundingly exhibits two directly opposing forces.

On the one hand, it's as dumb as that "meaningful" tattoo you got just a few summers ago.

Simultaneously though, it's just as smart as that Asian kid you use to copy from in math class.

Is there an Oscar for most perplexing paradox?

• nacho_cerda

★★★★

You're all crazy, this movie was, is and will always be awesome!

• Ty Nelson

If they had just made it satirical instead of campy they could've had something.

• Cenit

This movie probably got everything about Howard the Duck wrong. But i can't tell because i don't know the source material. You should not watch this. It's not a good movie. But it's not terrible either. I actually liked the music and Lea Thompson. Curiosity killed the cat but this probably won't kill you.