• Bubs

★½

Energinen uraohjus sykkii töiden ja perheen välillä. Jossain vaiheessa on valittava jompikumpi, muuten tulee börnis.

Romanttinen draamakomedia nousukiitoisesta työnarkomaanista, joka yrittää samalla olla maailman paras mutsi. Mahdoton yhtälö.

• luci

wow, i really will watch anything just for busy philipps

• chrstn

★½

i like that the resolution isn't that she quit her job

• Danielle

Watched on DVD, rented from library, sola, for research.

Wow. I hadn't seen this movie because I had no interest in the theme/topic, but I ended up watching it for writing research to see how motherhood is portrayed. And very much disliked the portrayal of the woman who DIDN'T want kids... She was described/portrayed as a career-oriented robot who specifically said she didn't want marriage or kids, but was made to change her mind SOOOOO easily. All she needed was…

• mixtemulatto

I know I watched this movie BUT I don't remember it so...🤷🏽‍♀️

• Niklas Pivic

½

If it were tastefully done, would Sarah Jessica Parker ever consider not doing her atrocious slapstick schtick in every film she ever makes? Avoid this at all costs.

• JeffDLowe

16/100

• Katherine

★★½

I was so disappointed with this movie. I love the book and have read it many time.

• Nino

½

a big no

• mariana

★★½

it was okay. i watched it for sarah shahi i was disappointed tbh

• felijhn

I wanted to switch my brain off and let the least exhausting and most unrealistic movie about what to expect of women play while I cooked. This was it.

• Yasmean

★★★½

You will read or already had alot bad reviews about this but for me a medical student in Egypt this movie was kind of a hope to me beacause when i first got into collage people around me shared those concernes about "my future", about how hard it's gonna be and alot people adviced that i should choose a more "feminine"career that i can go to work in the morning and go home by afternoon to clean and take care…