Film #45 in my 2016 Hoop-tober (3.0) list.
Recipe for an award-winning Bad Movie Experience:
1. It's a sequel.
2. You hear about how bad it is way before the internet tells you.
3. The internet hypes it up. It goes on to top various Worst Movie, Worst Horror Movie, Worst Horror Sequel lists here, there, everywhere.
4. You see a preceding bad sequel first, deciding you hated that sequel so much that the next one can't be worse. You repeat to yourself: it just can't be worse...
5. You nonchalantly notice it's available on streaming. You put your monocle in; your curiosity is peaked.
6. You also notice it's under 90 minutes long. It's only a matter of moments…