• Anna

★★★★

Good shit, not a fan of cheating though so some mixed feeling.
    8 out of 10 stars.

• Connor Wells

★★★★

Kevin shields is the boi

• Schnatt Elphick-John

★★★★★

Subtle and beautiful in all senses

• gabby g

★★★½

does it get easier?

two lost souls find themselves together in a country they don't know. although dragged at times, the story behind it all was very simple and heartwarming. silences are filled in with a lovely soundtrack and great cinematography. the only thing i didn't really like were the stereotypes assigned to just about every japanese character in the film. otherwise, this was pretty nice and maybe i'll rewatch it soon.

• alisya ali

★★★

here because of rock + roll by eden reference. a slow movie to watch to. cannot relate the story but the scripts ARE EVERYTHING. i love the way they randomly meet at a hotel in Japan. i honestly do not know what happened to the girl's husband. i like the movie but probably just going to skip some parts.

• Anthony

★★★★★

I fucking love this movie. Sofia Coppola you are one of the greatest screenwriters on this planet.

• HazemHesham

★★★★★

Very touching movie I love it

• nancy

★★★★

why was there so much bad karaoke? i liked the part where he thanks the stripper.

• rosiesmith

★★★★

i loved the ending and the relationship between bob & charlotte. the whisper at the end was clever and left the ending open to the imagination. v pretty film indeed.

• OneEightZero

★★★★★

My favorite movie of all time... (more to come)

• gg93

★★★★★

more profound to me now than when i first saw it

• John Samuya

★★★★

It’s like the film was supposed to look and feel boring.