• Michael

★★★★★

I don't understand how George Miller did any of this.

• Andrew Bosma

★★★½

Holds up as a good and also fun action flick. Good from a technical standpoint and while it lacks in story it doesn't necessarily need more of it.

• Kadden Fox

★★★★

haven't watched in a long ass while, literally the last time I saw it was in theater - glad it still holds up as a fucking great action movie

• TheKid Haney

★★★★★

I love the people, I love the camera-work/Cinematography, I love the action, the soundtrack. Nuff said.

• cembasade

★★★

I don't know what Tom Hardy was thinking but I'm pretty sure that no one would act that bad without purpose.

• Sadi

★★★★

shows how you don’t need a lot of dialogue to create a masterpiece

• Breanna

★★★★

With the exception of a few hiccups, easily some of the best action I've seen in a while. Don't know how I missed this one when it was released, I'd call it a success for women in action, akin to Alien. Although I understand the counterargument, I never felt that the portrayal of the women was anything but feminist. In my view, a variety of women exist on the spectrum of what we as a society have assigned as being…

• Richard Shields

★★★★½

I like that the girl’s name was Cheedo. This is the best hyper-American post-apocalyptic backdrop a film has ever had. To be expected from the director of Happy Feet 2.

• alecisonline

WITNESS ME *hits a phat whippit*

• JordanBontrager

★★★

Entertains but was putt off by max becoming less of a lead character

• Brett Weidmann

★★★★★

I had a brother! And he was perfect!

• bcwhit