A movie by pussies for pussies.
By which I mean, anyone who watches Michael Moore's films and is SHOCKED to discover that
1. he's an angry polemicist, not a journalist
2. his filmmaking is sometimes unfair to its subjects
3. he has manipulated facts in pursuit of a larger truth
4. he has a bigger ego than his slob persona suggests
5. his films have made him rich
6. he is, in some ways, a morally compromised human being
is kind of a stupid baby. While it's disappointing to see how cagey he is when directly challenged (particularly by polite Canadians), it's not at all surprising and does little, for me, to change the value of his work. He is a stone thrower. He is neither cinematically nor ideologically pure and, if you expect that—of ANYONE, let alone a popular entertainer—you are in for a lifetime of disappointment.