• Sonja

★★★½

catch me crying in my bedroom eating cake while watching this movie.

• Candela

• Patricia Hoo

family is number one

• Sid

★★★★

Is there a part of this movie that I didn’t cry during? Nope I don’t think so.

• SofiaPrimrose

★★★★★

So powerful and emotional.

• pollysaid

★½

I loved this book and I wanted to love this movie. Unfortunately the changes they made to the film as opposed to the book just didn't set well with me. I'm talking massive changes that changed the whole dynamic of the story line. The ending was completely wrong! They killed off the wrong daughter!

• Chriss Santos

★★★★½

La negación a aceptar la partida de su hija con leucemia convierte a una madre abnegada a planear una hija para que ayude a su hermana enferma con donaciones concurrentes desde su nacimiento. Así nació Ann con un propósito específico. La familia compuesta por 5 integrantes se volvió disfuncional y todo giraba alrededor de la hija enferma de una manera obsesionada por parte de la madre.
    Esta obsesión llevo a los hermanos a formar un núcleo entre ellos y ayudar…

• ShaniRebekah

½

This movie absolutely destroyed one of my favourite books! Though some of the acting was good, the changes that were made to characters and the plot are unforgivably bad and the ending ruined the message behind the novel! Do not watch this movie! Anna was meant to die not Kate!

• Josefine

★★★★

Familj, systerskap, sjukdom, sorg, rädsla, kamp, liv, död och etiska dilemman

• Corgizilla

Nick Cassavetes tends towards the interesting or the sappy. This was sappy.