• katarinazhu

suspect

• collin

★★★½

I've been getting really into Jim Jarmusch films over the past few months. This is one I've been meaning to catch up on forever but I could never find a copy until now. Maybe it's because I'm not an Elvis fan but this is probably my least favorite I've seen from him besides Permanent Vacation. Revolving around a grimey hotel in Memphis, Tennessee or as it's better known as Graceland. Mystery Train's three separate narratives intertwine as guests on…

• fongtorres

It’s fine.

• BossBabyFan

★★★★

I don’t believe for a second that Tennessee has this much diversity.

• Ben De Bono

★★★½

I like Jim Jarmusch but some of his films really feel repetitive. This is one of those

• Leonora Anne

★★★★

In which Jim Jarmusch proves that he understands tourism on a deep spiritual level.

• Turner Lobey

Nothing will ever be as badass as Tom Waits’s voice.

• mariana

★★★

Wait! Let me light it for you.

i want two more hours dedicated to the events and conversations that occurred in room 27. so.... fucking.... cute.......
    didn’t care about the rest, except for buscemi. the real king.

• patrick orr

Was that a gun?”

“Probably. This is America.”

I wonder why Cinqué Lee never stayed acting. He plays off of Screamin’ Jay Hawkins so damned good in this film; not a beat’s outta place. Overall, a perfect film. A perfect film. Jarmusch is hands-down one of the all-time greats.

• meret 🦑✨

★★★★

joe strummer shooting a racist liquor store clerk while a terrified steve buscemi watches...tom waits playing a dj...nicoletta braschi being beautiful + funny... this movie couldn't possibly be more on brand for me. i am a sucker for jim jarmusch and i will never change

• Hye-Sung Oh

★★★★½

Three stories, six characters with their own individual journey of love, friendship, mystery, spirituality, and being wasted and impulsive, all are somehow connected to each other through the blue moon where they happen to turn on the radio all at the same time.
    Mystery Train is a simple story yet effective in terms of execution. The film has a lot of charm and charisma alongside the characters that are comical, likable, and delightful to watch. The characters all end up…

• song4caden

★★★½

It's a quiet, almost proto-Tarantino hang out film that peaks with the first story, and never really regained my full attention, but it's still pretty good! Definitely not my favorite Jarmusch film, but still loved the vibe!