• Isaac Freeth

★★★★½

A hang out movie 'about' not very much except being somewhere for a little while. The last third is a little much, but the first third is just right. Pretty and slow, it's got a sense of humour that shows its face at the strangest moments. It's a 3am movie, and when it's over you'll be sure it's past midnight.

• Martin Brown

10,000 times better than Murder on the Orient Express

• jeongro jake lee

* Jim Jarmusch special

• iamspiderman

★★★★

I related to Johnny and Luisa in the sense that I too would be tired of Elvis and get creeped out by him
    but THIS is how you make a movie with three different storylines all intersecting in one place with no resolution at the end

mitsuko and luisa were my favorite characters, they were so cute and I wanted to see more of them and i want to see them happy

this movie was made in 1989 and it has the quotes
    “Was that a gunshot?” “Probably. This is America”, phew this country hasn’t changed huh

• napplepine

★★★★★

For me, Jim Jarmusch can do no wrong and this is another example of that. As I visit his earlier stuff I'm noticing he expresses lots of interest in culture clashing through his writing and this is a huge example of that. Well I don't know if culture clashing is the right phrase, but what I do know is he explores ideas of different cultures mixing into an extremely American environment with a nice sense of humor and really acute…

• Chris Campbell

★★★★½

Another strange and beautiful film from Jarmusch with a brilliant overlapping structure that seamlessly weaves three stories together. Funny and profound at times, it features moments in time and in specific locations. Nobody seems to give the sense of a place visually more interestingly than Jarmusch by putting oddly out of context people in those places.

• Faye

★★★★★

SO TIGHT

• Doug Gil

★★★★

At the time of his death, if he were on Jupiter, Elvis would've weighed six-hundred and forty-eight pounds.

• Michael

★★★★½

Imagine having sleep paralysis and seeing knock-off Elvis Presley at the foot of your bed

• marco bermudez

★★★½

I’m still convinced that Joe Strummer, Steve Buscemin and the other guy actually got drunk and Jarmusch just filmed them.

Also, I could’ve sworn I knew the Italian woman from somewhere and SHES THE WIFE FROM LA VITA BELLA

• tova hirsch

★★★★

i feel like i didn’t 100% grasp it but it had a really beautiful atmosphere that hade me totally enchanted from start to end.

• mariana

★★★★

i forgot to log this ANYWAY no review needed jim jarmusch is the best
    also the japanese couple? my favourite couple in a movie ever