• Franz Peter, Freiherr Weeren von Werne zu Raffenberg

Worse than the first...

• Peaceful Anarchy

★★★

All the actors seem to be taking this just slightly tongue in cheek, which makes for a pretty fun movie. Even though there are a lot of absurd premises in the movie it delivers as long as you're willing to go for the ride, much like the first one.

• Aaron Tank

★★★½

Despite several ridiculously cheesy moments of technological impossibility, a well-paced story and rather humorous dialog made this sequel to a movie that elicited a solid "eh" from me a slightly more solid "eh" with some chuckling underneath. But, I am sick of El Dorado.

• martinistevemcq

★½

War der 1. Teil zumindest noch dümmlich nett und hatte mit seinem naiven Charme seine Momente, so ist die Fortsetzung von Anfang an ein unerträgliches Desaster. Ein Bespiel dafür, wie ein am Reißbrett entworfener Abenteuerfilm mit "dicker" Besetzung so richtig in die Buchse gehen kann.

• Brent Vanhomwegen

★★★½

"I'm going to kidnap the president of the United States."

There is a certain line between entertainment and complete absurdity. This movie crosses that line multiple times and goes even beyond that. But the thing is, the movie doesn't take itself serious and knows exactly what is. A pure fun family adventure, filled with mystery and some action scenes. Also the set pieces looked amazing. And I think we can all agree that the climax was completely over the top…

• squillville

★★★★

Didn't quite capture the magic or THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDANCE from the first movie

• alara

★★★★

umarım üçüncüsünü çekmişsinizdir ama saklıyosunuzdur da çok zengin olunca rüşvetle izlerim

• Hayley

★★★★

Enjoyed watching it again.

• MuhammedBen

★★★½

This is the kind of films you watch when you just want something enjoyable, apart of all the serious stuff. and we must admit we all need these "popcorn" movies from time to time.

• Simi

does anyone wanna go rob the book of secrets

• Roman Richard

he has no good skills

• Morgan_Lightle

National Treasure: Book of Secrets is the adventurous dramatization of how the Drumpf Family acquired their fortune. There are conspiracy theories, intrigue, the reliance on computer hacking, the invasion of public spaces and archives, Republicanism, the undying defence of family legacy, and a crazed Nicholas Cage with weird hair who never agrees with anyone, insists on being the hero, and somehow wins the heart of a woman from Eastern Europe.

It's just like the first National Treasure, but consciously stupider. Succeeding on its audience's willful ignorance and ability to accept lies about history and how great America is.

But don't listen to me, cause FAKE NEWS!