Thoughts from last night's viewing:
1. 83 Up.
2. Bring on a sequel. I want to hear from Dame Helen Mirren, Dame Diana Rigg, Dame Julie Andrews, Dame Harriet Walker, and, of course, eventually, Dame Emma Thompson.
3. Oceans 8 would have been so much better as a roundtable interview.
4. No, no, it wouldn't have. These four really are in a class all their own.
5. I feel better about having given up after two episodes of Downton Abbey, knowing that Smith has no interest in it either.
6. The long uncomfortable silences in response to Plowright's recollections of "Larry" are absolutely fascinating.
7. Hell hath no fury like the wrath of a dame disrespected by a young crew member.
8. I would have happily watched another hour of this. Here's hoping for a lot of blu-ray extras.